Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Disc 9 is indeed at the bottom of the ramp (right behind where you first warp in) in the Dulk Fakis route.

For the Bruce's Dungeon route, the first disc is in the room where you get the first key. It appears in the back of the room after you kill all of the enemies in there. The second disc is right near the end of the block, where you hit the holographic... console... thing, to open the final door. Opposite the console is a rock wall which you can walk through to find the disc.

Unless I'm crazy, I think you can get the Bruce's Dungeon route with and without rare enemies in both the De Ragan/Ragnus and Adahna/Dimma paths.

Nit-picky thing: in the De Ragan/Ragnus path, you're in the Raffon Relics, not the Agata Relics. Orgdus, as well as the non-yellow-coloured background, gives it away.

Lastly: all the remaining drops that you're unsure of can be found here: http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_%CE%B1 I think what you have so far is correct.

Yeah, you sometimes get Darbelans in the Moatoob part if you get a rare map, and if you do get them, you'll get Jaggos in the Firebreak part in the last spawn. But if you get Bil de Vears instead of Darbelans, which you find out in the first spawn, then you'll get Hentai worms with the SEED Vitaces instead of Jaggos.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Zamvapas or h/e u spell it drops deva and i saw a jarba drop halarod.

I had a Fakis map with rare enemies on both routes. But I also has a Fakis map without rare enemies on both routes.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Confirmd: i had on A the fakis route and it was rare and i mean in both ways because it was rare and there was darbulons and jaggos.

oh, iwent thru the side with badrias and vahras, but i skipped a lot of them. kurtz showed up to. i think if you get kurtz you get the rare map but not everytime. just sometimes.

OMG the vandas were harder than i thought they'd be! >.<;

oh, i got a poison/resist! how much is that worth?