Well, funny thing happened. Was gunna do the new winter mission thing then there was this girl making fun of another girls character. So i was thinking hey thats not right, so i butted in and then i was told my pallet sucked? and also i was accused of being a girl irl even tho i play on a guy character? >.> i say its not right for people like that to play this game. And i dont rly thing i should file a complaint <.< soo yeah just wanted to thorw that out there >.<
    Demi - Human - M (Level 153) - FI 20 - XBox 360
    Miakon - Newman - F (Level 50) - FT 5 - XBox 360
    Ark - Cast - F (Level 107) - MG 6 - XBox 360
    Marii - Beast - F (Level 86) - FM 3 - XBox 360

Those are people that should be ignored, basically. They're just worked up and aren't in the mood to "cool down" and be nice to someone, that's all.

Yeah, it's a little crazy when you deal with people with issues; but that's it. Just remember that it was nothing real personal, and that everything here was fueled by their own personal issues more than anything else.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

It's just a taste of the 'real' world for those who haven't had one yet. Lots of crazy folks out there. :

Ship 2 - Gatz

On 2008-01-14 13:39, Gunslinger-08 wrote:
    It's just a taste of the 'real' world for those who haven't had one yet. Lots of crazy folks out there. :
    i hear that >.>
    Demi - Human - M (Level 153) - FI 20 - XBox 360
    Miakon - Newman - F (Level 50) - FT 5 - XBox 360
    Ark - Cast - F (Level 107) - MG 6 - XBox 360
    Marii - Beast - F (Level 86) - FM 3 - XBox 360

It's not a bad idea to help someone but it was probably best to BL the person who was picking on that girl.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

"My pallet sucks like yo momma" would have been an appropriate response. If you can't beat em, join em. Hopefully their "momma" would have been in the room and your voice would have been coming though the TV. That way they won't be allowed to play again due to the "mommas" image of the community. Double score!
    God damn I hate the internet.

jerks just want a response, it is the internet after all they are just out to be a twit. Ignore, blacklist whatever just dont waste your time with them.
    I'm straight, so what?

Ignoring them or laughing at them I've found is the best way to shut them up. Some low level joined my party and started saying how stupid I was or something. I said "lol" every time he tried to "make fun of me". Then he left the party in a bitch fit.