I've been looking into how to get items that are only available through the online gallon quest on the Gamecube. The only options I found were to buy a broadband adapter and use an unofficial server or create the items using action replay. Does anybody have experience with either option or any other recommendations?

If you have an action replay already then it's the obvious choice. If you have a broadband, then there's no sense doing the action replay.

If you're willing to dish out the cash I personally think it would be worth your money to get a BBA and play some online as well as to get to that quest. Keep in mind though we can't provide you with codes or methods to get to that place.

On 2008-01-15 07:12, Jaspaller wrote:
    Keep in mind though we can't provide you with codes or methods to get to that place.
    Although when the gamecubes servers are down shouldn't posting codes be fair game? You can't possibly harm anyone else's game by using action replay if online mode isn't even available anymore XD

He's not referring to AR codes, he's referring to how to access the unofficial (and still illegal despite SEGA dropping online support) servers.

edit: oic, he meant both. ;o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2008-01-15 18:09 ]</font>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums