Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Like, has someone going through and taken pictures of all the weapons that are in the data like they did with PSU V1? I thought that was interesting to be able to see everything that was in the game data. If so, could I have a link to the topic on it, if there is one? Also, a link to PSUV1's topic on it would be much appreciated as well.

I would also like to know this. To anyone reading, if you got some pics and are generous can you please post pictures of all the weapons like the old "Weapons Catalog" thread last year, but with a spoiler cover thingy.

I dunno, but beatrixkiddo posted a screenshot of someone with the 12* Shotgun and Laser Cannon (I know the [B] Love Inferno could be found on the JP servers at one point, but I don't remember if we had level 100 Jaggos during that time period).

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

But he's like... So Olathan. Yo. Angra, if you ready this post, post those pics. >_>

V1 pictures (excluding Cards/Bows)

I forget the URL, but there's a Japanese site with hacked Bows/Cards on there I think...as for AotI weapons, I'm not sure if it's possible. If I remember correctly, hacked weapons in offline V1 had no graphics or something weird like that (unequipable?)...not sure if that's how it is for AotI though.

EDIT: Oh, wait...you wanted to see bea's picture. I don't have a link to those, my bad. =x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2008-01-15 14:35 ]</font>

There were also these scans, which I believe were from the Bible for V1.

http://www.gfxevolution.com/uploads/psu/

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

i find it sad that all of the V1 weapons wernt even released online before AoI came out.

I didn't have any pics of the weapons, I just had a pic of someone using unreleased items, and in recent (post-AotI) times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2008-01-15 17:25 ]</font>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

well if anyone gets me the clear file for psu aoi storymode i can content hack it offline and take pics of the weps

I posted a bunch of pics of findable 12* weapons in the Screenshot thread in PSU General, but again that's mostly v1 stuff.