Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: all 9,s

now i dont know if this has already been posted but with all the new stuff bout to come out i would like to know if the meseta cap is going to be increased to the billions instead of millions.i think it needs to be because i want to put my stuff up in my shop to show off but im affraid some of it will sell.

lmfao

what do you have worth over almost 100m? o.o

On 2008-01-15 22:14, omegapirate2k wrote:
    lmfao

This is never going to happen. There's no reason you need that much money anyway, except for bragging. In the long run, Meseta is for buying Trimates, and rarz are for bragging.

if a rikuateri sells for all 9s then a grinded 7/7 should sell for 140 mill i think 50% kan yu are selling for around 85 mill immagine someone grinding one to 6/10 thats worth over 100 mill 7,8,9,10 grinds would be worth a riduculous amount... but thats just now when the 12,13,14,15* comes out noone will sell it to me because they will want more then 100mill.

On 2008-01-15 22:23, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
    if a rikuateri sells for all 9s then a grinded 7/7 should sell for 140 mill i think 50% kan yu are selling for around 85 mill immagine someone grinding one to 6/10 thats worth over 100 mill 7,8,9,10 grinds would be worth a riduculous amount... but thats just now when the 12,13,14,15* comes out noone will sell it to me because they will want more then 100mill.
    Theres something called trading.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Uh, lol.

In my opinion, nothing should ever sell for more than 10-15 million at most. If it's worth more than that, then don't sell it for Meseta, instead trade it for an item of equal value. Seriously, that's just stupid. There's no reason you'd ever need that much Meseta.

i dont trust tradeing i tried tradeing 3 times and each time they tried switching items out or changeing %s some people are just real shady and i dont wanna get ripped off for 100mill u feel what im saying?

On 2008-01-15 22:29, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
    i dont trust tradeing i tried tradeing 3 times and each time they tried switching items out or changeing %s some people are just real shady and i dont wanna get ripped off for 100mill u feel what im saying?
    No, if you get scammed by trading your stupid yourself for falling for it.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x