Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

dark flow, dark meteor, and dark bridge have now been duped and are making the rounds. i was all "cool, you actually found some dna!" and then i go into another game and another guy has those weapons too. kinda sad...

dj

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthjones on 2003-01-13 15:08 ]</font>

i <3 html

oh well..

Funny thing is that most people (shockingly) don't realize that DARK FLOW absolutely sucks.

I noticed this as well yesterday and I no longer plan on playing the game. There is no longer any point to the entire finding items part of it all. The only rare items still out there as far as I know are guld, milla, and butterfly armor.

You should let the fact that there are a lot of losers out there get to you. There are and always will be a smalle number of good/honest players.

Ragol KGB

Hmmmmmmmm
    Someone in another post I read said something about not playing to find rares but to have fun with friends. Maybe some people should rethink why they bought the game.

Kune

On 2003-01-14 12:24, Noco-Esmaj wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Someone in another post I read said something about not playing to find rares but to have fun with friends. Maybe some people should rethink why they bought the game.

Kune
    I said that a few times myself as well.

Millas already been done.

On 2003-01-13 23:03, CammY wrote:
    I noticed this as well yesterday and I no longer plan on playing the game. There is no longer any point to the entire finding items part of it all. The only rare items still out there as far as I know are guld, milla, and butterfly armor.
    I think the butterfly armour was an optical illusion and I have a strong feeling theres a ton of stuff in the game that no one knows about. I think Sega has gone the time release route and some stuff wont be out for a while. That would make the most sence to me because it would give the game the most longevity even if people dupe and hand out weapons.

On 2003-01-14 15:52, Guntz348 wrote:
    On 2003-01-13 23:03, CammY wrote:
    I think the butterfly armour was an optical illusion and I have a strong feeling theres a ton of stuff in the game that no one knows about. I think Sega has gone the time release route and some stuff wont be out for a while. That would make the most sence to me because it would give the game the most longevity even if people dupe and hand out weapons.
    I Really hope that to be true. I really really hope so.