View Poll Results: I have a Yellow Nanoblast for my beast because he looks cool and seems quicker; although lower numbe

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red - For DPS !!!

32 48.48%
  • Yellow - For Efficiency !!

5 7.58%
  • Blue - For Safety !!

11 16.67%
  • Invinc. - Why take chances?

18 27.27%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It looks like that for the 360 version as well. The purple beasts are definitely distinctively purple. I have Mufonna with the Purple one as well. For her, I tend to currently favor either Blue-Invincibility or Purple-defense. They both go well with her choice of colors, and I tend to use the defensive stance with the beasts. It's not like the monsters aren't too weak for their damage anyway. The monsters are better at dishing damage than taking it from today's hyper strong melee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-20 00:52 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Adaka Val because you don't need to fear dead enemies.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

Do I need to go and screenshot all the different forms now?

I guess I do.

In a party - Adaka Val: This one is a no brainer, 9/10 I don't get targeted by the enemy anyway, so running around bashing skulls in while being ignored by the enemy, despite doing insane damage to them...Makes me use this strictly in parties. Solo its kind of an instant kill, unless you want to waste the whole form dodging...

Solo on a non-Tech heavy area - Boggo Val: In an area where enemies don't generally use techs/or strong techs, this is easily my favorite. Doing heavy damage VIA JA, whilst taking little in return while wearing an HP restore makes this underrated form great for me.

Solo in a Tech heavy area - Vande Val: Since Boggo doesn't decrease the damage you take from techs at all, I prefer Vande in such areas, even if the time it stays active sucks.

So what that all means is that I don't really have a preferred one, seeing as how my playing situations vary all too often. If I was forced to pick one and stick with it and it only though...I'd probly go Adaka for the mass ownage (onto me and the enemy). >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2008-01-20 08:38 ]</font>
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

I picked invincibility because my character is a Ranulf from Fire Emblem look alike lol.

Red usually, sometimes purple.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I'm normally defence or attack... But usually defence becasue I am lots of time protranser...

I voted blue since I am currently using it for soloing stuff I can barely handle at my sub100 level. Invincibility is teh sex for those powerful large-sized mobs.

Most of my experience has been as a red beastie because, yes, I'm there for DPS. I'll typically switch in and out of Red and Blue when I join a group because I can and I care. If I am blue and i your group with a competent techer, please do yell at me.

I have yet to try the other colors. The nice thing I have noticed (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that when you are Blue Beast Man/Woman Thing, the gauge fills up faster, therefore compensating somewhat for its shortened duration.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-20 21:10 ]</font>
    "There is nothing new under the Sun."
    -Ecclesiastes

most of my friends use invinci because they dont want to rely on others and my wartecher friend actually LIKES the shorter time because that is less time he can support his allies O.o (somebody actually cares)