Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have a question to all of u fellow fortegunners about ultmate shotgun pas, is there any ultmate shotgun pas that are worth getting?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-20 06:33 ]</font>

well (incase you dont know) barada maga has a zoldeel effect, wich if your a beast can be slightly usefull. cost 60 frags

i have barada chamga wich taunts the enemy and i personally i find very usefull when im in a party of forces or something, i dont like to see my team mates die so i attact all enemies to attack me. cost 25 frags

so i would say if you are gonna get one id say chamga but you also have to wanna help ppl enough to die for this one lol

hope this helped.l

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

chamga is definitely support, could be used as a protranser to get groups of enemies to walk in to a flaming killing field ( ex trap) if you're soloing though.

The Barada Chamba I have its ok but it "charms" them and makes them attracted to you not the other players its decent but only if you can withstand tanking.

lol thats messed up why would you wanna attact the monster to your team mate, that be pretty funny though, b-b-but messed up

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

What's the zoldeel effect? Chamga doesnt sound like my category so the other might be worth checking out for me.

zoldeel is drop on ATA and EVP wich isnt too bad i guess

Zoldeel lowers EVP/ATA of enemies.
    Personally I find Chamga to be really useful, Ive started to use it more often than Barada Inga (Shock)
    I just like to have all the enemies attention on me, it makes me feel loved.

Assuming you're talking about the PA Fragment exchange Shotgun bullets, they're good for asupport Protranser or Guntecher but are rather useless for a Fortegunner who maximizes on damage.

At the maximum bullet levels, it's so much better to use the elemental bullets rather than either of the Fragment PAs because they'll always be cheaper/more powerful/more damage potential. This is because:

• Barada Maga costs twice the PP cost of any other Shotgun bullet and with such a large ATA as a Fortegunner, you won't need the most accurate Shotgun bullet at all but at least each bullet can hit like any other Shotgun bullet. It's got the same attack modifier as the weaker Shotgun elemental bullets.

Barada Chamga costs the same PP as the other elemental Shotgun bullets and has the same attack modifier as the weaker elemental Shotgun bullets. However, it's bullets are different to that of any other Shotgun bullet in that it only hits one target per bullet giving it half of the damage potential of the other Shotgun bullets. It's 10% more accurate than the elemental bullets though.

As a Fortegunner, I'd recommend you to just get the elemental bullets if you're after damage. If you're after support, I suppose getting ahold of them is worth it.

hmmm i see what some of you are saying in a way chamga sound like a pa i would want since it makes the enemys stop attacking my party and come after me however maga seems like a pa i would also want since it lowers the ata and evp of the mobs that way if i cant kill the monster my teammates can hit them easier since the evp is knocked down. I do however have another question for all of the fortegunners, do any of you happen to know the att of these 2 shotgun pas and which ult shotgun pa is the strongest out of the 2?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-01-21 04:12 ]</font>