What good guns can a HUnewearl use?

The weapon database can be found here: http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...ticles&secid=8

And go here to know what weapons a HUnewearl can use, so you can filter your search: http://www.pso-world.com/classes.php?class=HUnewearl

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

As far as I know, the two best guns for a Hunewearl are the Red Handgun and the Holy Ray. Red Handgun gives +400 ATP fully ground and +46 ATA, special is a zonde attack...which is kind of worthless. Holy Ray is a RIFLE weapon, meaning it has mad range. It gives +380 ATP fully ground and +70 ATA, special is a paralysis attack. It needs 680 MST to use though (no ATA requirement).

In my opinion, I'd go with the Holy Ray for its range and accuracy. 20 ATP is not much of a difference when it comes to damage, whereas 24 ATA significantly increases your chance to hit.

Grand High Cookie

In terms of guns, I've always used a red handgun for speed and accuracy, and twin psychoguns for damage. I haven't snagged red mechguns yet, but I don't think HUnewhirls can equip them anyhow.

-I didn't know about the holy ray... methinks I shall hunt one down. It can take the place of the elysion. ^_^

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

I have a Holy Ray, hence I can speak with authority on its effectiveness. Haven't fully ground it yet, but I'll find out soon enough if the max grind is still 40. The range on that thing is the same as any rifle weapon, so I can stand from a distance and shoot things without them even being aware I'm there! I've gotten many, many free kills that way, with no risk

ps.
    Did you know the energy bolts from the Holy Ray look like energy arrows that stick around for a little bit after they hit their target? Plus they leave a little sparkle trail behind them as they fly.