Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alright, I haven't play since PSO GC and offline, and now with the whole thing on BB closing, I have the chance to play, I'm trying my best to get the most out of it, so, if anyone can help me out, thanks a LOT.

1.- Where do you get these: Gael-Gill and Rappy MAGs and how do you exactly turn your MAG into them?

2.- I have a MAG, it's called Ila, lvl 99, if by lvl 199 I give it to another class/ID to change it to another MAG, will it stay that way?

3.- If that is correct, if I give it to a SKYLY Ranger, and that character lvls it up to 200, it will turn into: Ushasu because my mag has stats: 16 def, 0 pow, 5 dex and the rest mind, did this following this guide: http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op...cle&artid=1240

4.- If my MAG is lvl 200 can I still use MAG cell or change it to other MAG type?

Any tips for my FOnewm?, when I solo I'm pure techer and when I party I'm 100% support, I can do pretty well, people often messages me to join them but I'd like to know what I can do to get better.

So far I've been using only Mind and HP mats, I have a lot of evasion and defence ones I haven't used, decided to ask here first. I've been trading my power mats for mind and hp ones.

Then, any tips on armor or units?, I'm Pinkal btw.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help, and your attention n_n

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-23 17:36 ]</font>

1.) Not sure about the former, but Rappy is online only made by Mag Cells. At a certain level, you use a mag cell and the mag will evolve into a rare mag.

2.) Depends. If that Section ID is of another catagory (ie Purplenum -> Skyly) Then it is possible to evolve into another mag.

3.) See above. Or go off of guide.

4.) No. After level 200, I do not think it evolves.

5?) Try going a bit offensive with your techs.

6?) Maybe add more Def and Power materials on your FOnewm to up those stats. You won't need as much Power, but definately give Def mats to him.

7?) Go with a strong frame and add a few /Body or /Legs units.

Glad to be of service.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Thank you, but, if I give my MAG to another character, and they lvl it, and they're other class and ID, the MAG will change, right?.

Yeah I'm thinking of using all my def mats, but with Deband + Jellen, I can survive most of attacks, except for some bosses and such.

On 2008-01-23 17:51, joluh wrote:
    Thank you, but, if I give my MAG to another character, and they lvl it, and they're other class and ID, the MAG will change, right?.

Yeah I'm thinking of using all my def mats, but with Deband + Jellen, I can survive most of attacks, except for some bosses and such.
    To the former, not exactly. It all depends on what that class and/or section ID would have with the mags current stats. If they level it, it could very well stay the same. But you never know.

To the latter,you can't always rely on them. Some natural defense is always a good idea.

Hunters Guild Group

On 2008-01-23 17:46, AlexCraig wrote:
    1.) Rappy and the Gael Giel are on PSOBB only. To get a rappy mag you need a rappy beak. Comes from EP4. The Gael Giel comes from the D Photon Core item. Item Database doesn't list where to find it so it's up to you to find it.

4.) I believe some mags can. As long is it's not a rare mag (Gold or Green text) you might be able to use a mag cell on it.
    Had to correct these

2. Your Ila can change into various things if you hand it do a different ID/Class even at 200. As long as it's not yellow or green it has the possibility to change if you hand it to someone else and have them feed it.

3. Yep, it'll change into that. But the downside is if the character that you intend to use it for doesn't have Usashu in that same category... then when he feeds it it's going to evolve back into what it was before.

I'll comment more when I get some more time.

My MAG is white n_n, thanks a lot Jaspaller, I really Satos and Nidras but, to get a Sato I'd have to sacrify a LOT of MST, and Nidra's red color bothers me, Usashu is perfect <3.

So, even at lvl 200, if I feed it, it will change?.

No, but you will increase and decrease IQ and Synchro.

Hunters Guild Group

Ohh good to know, I mostly wanna change it because it has only two photon attacks and even tho I never use them, it bothers me >_>;;

But I don't really wanna make another character, that's gonna bother me too, hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-23 21:03 ]</font>

2&4) As long as it is not a rare Mag or already a Mag Cell Mag, it can be changed either by changing the class/ID or using a Cell.

Thanks Ketchup n_n