Okay, forgive me if for being ignorant, but what's the difference between offline story mode for the PS2 / PC version and what you can get online? I got AotI within a day of launch on '360 and was dismayed to find that I couldn't play offline story mode, and since then it's kind of gone on the back burner, but today a friend let me borrow his PS2 and I rented the game. It looks kinda like what I'd expect it to look like online.... Are there just no cutscenes, or what? Should I try to get through it before I have to forfeit the PS2, or would it be just as well to start on the '360 online and not have to redo my work? (Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see it, and I would like an explicitly stated answer so I don't muck things up. ) Thanks for the help!

just go online, the offline mode has very little the online doesnt, and all that the online will have in short time. Also you'll want to beat story mode in online eventually anyways for pa frags, and you cant do ep3 offline
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

The only difference in the actual missions are the cutscenes and occassional voices. Story Mode as a whole has some content that's unreleased online at the moment, but other than that it's the same exact thing. You're better off waiting until you can do it on Difficulty A online, since you'll get PA Fragments for it, and that's well worth the lack of cutscenes.

Okay, I'll just go online with the '360, then. The graphics are better anyway. (After playing through all of PSU in widescreen progressive scan, seeing it in 4:3 480i hurt. ;P) Thanks a lot for the input!