Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well I mean it's kind of annoying when you can't say something as simple as "I put a sword in my palette."

Love,
    Fox Makenshi

I always use the headset if I'm running with friends. For random groups, I use the keyboard 95% of the time, unless its a special run, like timed missions - or if the people sound nice/fun and not douches like the majority of the 12 yr olds screaming into the headset.
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

Playing Offline GC PSO :)

^Yea, thats what i was thinking too.Far far to many idiots on LIVE *sigh*

On 2008-01-24 13:17, Fox_Makenshi wrote:
    Well I mean it's kind of annoying when you can't say something as simple as "I put a sword in my palette."

Love,
    Fox Makenshi
    Because the verb "to put a" is inappopriate in PSU. :/
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

I use just a keyboard.

Let's not forget that your keyboard can also be used to type long messages on Xbox Live when a voice message wouldn't allow you to fit all of what you wanted to say into one message.

Like most of the others here, I use my keyboard for shop searching or lobby chatting. I don't know what it is, but every random party I've joined usually has really friendly people, so it's usually pretty easy for me to talk with them over the mic.

There's a couple of annoying random phrases which make you disconnect, such as...

"Noooooooooo....................... I Hate You" ==with 10 o's and 23 .'s

But I like using the keyboard more because I'm always private chatting with my friend, and also most of the PSU community is too retarded to understand simple english, so they get what I say when they see it in front of their eyes. (given that they can read)
    Look at my beautiful car!

Photobucket guest password: PSOW09
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...e6789/Eclipse/

I use a Keyboard mostly for shops, lobbies, or when talking to people who have no mic. I usually use the Mic when with friends and without lag. Damn Censor.

I always use a Keyboard. Though I have gotten into the habit of not using all the space in the text area, to avoid that whole disconnect issue. I'm just not comfortable enough with my voice to speak through the mic.

I use my keyboard to show that "girls" playing PSU aren't the only ones too cool for microphones.

Ever notice how girls are the only ones who ever complain about using a microphone? Actually, I just contradicted myself because I've never seen an actual FEMALE player who DOESN'T use a microphone.
    Look at my beautiful car!

Photobucket guest password: PSOW09
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...e6789/Eclipse/