Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Taking a look at psupedia i can see some nice stuff but if i remember right there was an update on jp servers with more stuff added to the npc...what will we be able to trade this friday?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibichibi on 2008-01-30 04:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibichibi on 2008-01-30 04:08 ]</font>

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

I've updated the article to identify the mission's initially available items. The ones highlighted in blue are from the mission's second update, everything else in white is what we should have this Friday.

http://psupedia.info/Machine_City_Co...Exchange_items

So lucky I heard about this early and bought a load of certain materials from the player shops....

Legit grinders get!

Or maybe i'll sell the bases

On 2008-01-30 04:14, EspioKaos wrote:
    I've updated the article to identify the mission's initially available items. The ones highlighted in blue are from the mission's second update, everything else in white is what we should have this Friday.

http://psupedia.info/Machine_City_Co...Exchange_items
    Surely you mean the ones highlighted in blue are what we're having this Friday... the ones in red later?

On 2008-01-30 04:28, Turbobrain wrote:
    Surely you mean the ones highlighted in blue are what we're having this Friday... the ones in red later?
    Ah, I should've clarified. I meant the items within blue cells (not blue text) are things that were part of Japan's second update to this mission which we will receive later. Everything else within a white cell (from the top of the list down to Grinder Base S) is what we should see Friday.

On 2008-01-30 04:34, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2008-01-30 04:28, Turbobrain wrote:
    Ah, I should've clarified. I meant the items within blue cells (not blue text) are things that were part of Japan's second update to this mission which we will receive later. Everything else within a white cell (from the top of the list down to Grinder Base S) is what we should see Friday.
    Well, as long as we're getting the S bases this week I'm happy

^_^ Freekin Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GamerTag Chaos320

Stop bitching...you only look stupid

Then I have more time to recollect Koltova Gras for this protein can

Oh so long ive wanted to have the green of Parum thru my room window..a dream come true.

what songs are music discs 8 and 71?
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan