Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

I have pretty much had it with this game, the GM's are cool guys but have too much work. The community is no community and the few cool people I knew on here I met and knew before have mostly moved on. Not going to go into it details but as a whole this community(not all) has some of the greediest, self-rightous, self opionated, self obsessed, ass kissing, users. Many of these things I have put up with as I have friends but recent events pretty much some it up. I give heads up for haxed messeta and items and some people tell me to STFU and to keep it to myself(like they are huh?)... the scary thing and ephinany I guess is I spent 3 hours on a thread defending myself becuase ppl are pissed that I am WARNING people about something that could cost them a lot of messeta and a ban. Not even going to go into how more haxetta will affect community again as frankly people don't give a fuck. The point is, no person should have to take the shit I did for trying to be proactive and fucking HELP people, the 'community' and the game as a whole.

In another thread you'd have to be a real dumbass to give away items so fuck it and the 'good' player exploits the situation as much as possible. Again most ppl dont give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Having said that, I am SO SO SO pissed with some of the people on PSU I'm not even gonna start as I'll get wound up. It's not 'people' I have spent 7 years studying with people and have worked with people for 2 decades, actually partyed online since 1986(see at this point some PSU smart Alex would say BS no internet 1986... Prestel? Telecom Gold? Private BBS's of which I was a Sysop). You get bad in every walk but OMW there are so many here and to put it bluntly they need a good fucking game of RL. Actually, I am sure some people in the community are really sick in the head. Sure as shit in other games things are different but this has already been said a million times here. Bottom line. My spare time is precious and I'll be buggered if I use it to do something that gets me this wound up and I'm done defending a ok game ruined by it's own community. What ever happened to the spirit on PSO?

Ok, now the other place I party a fair amount is WoW, so I will trade my PSU items for items or money on there. I may just end up giving stuff away to the few good friends that still party here. Maybe I'll just give stuff away to someone that gives me a good enough reason.

I'm can't even be bothered to list everything at this time... that's how drained I am.

Here goes:-

Pyscho Wand 0/10
    Agito Repca 38% Light 4/10
    Kan Yu 34% dark 2/10
    Svaltus Sword 30% ground 3/10

hold on... wtf am I bothering to list the stats... lol... if you are interested in trading for WoW items/money just ask what the stats are.

Yamata-misaki
    Ank Dedda
    Blackbull
    Blackbull [B]
    Hirokteri
    Mugrunks
    10* claw, twin claw
    A ranks's 50%, 10/10's
    Bil de axes
    Rabol Lebfa
    Stormlines
    Rabol Orpa
    50% 9* armours
    Sweet Death
    Gizaha Misaki
    Dori, coni, shato 9* R-mag and so on
    Halarods
    Uransaras
    Solid / Power S
    Solid / Knight
    Solid / Hit
    HPC, HPH
    Puyo
    Har Quick

I'm bored already I got a ton more but can't be bothered. PM me if you want to work something out. And before some bitch comes and says this shit is haxed, most of it has been in the finds/synths thread for the past year on this board from board find through to synth and in some cases grinds.

Have fun playing for 10 hours and accomplishing nothing.

this site doesn't allow chinese characters D:

edit:whoops

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: havi on 2008-01-30 19:00 ]</font>

Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

Way to let select few idiots get to you.

well I would really like that agito of yours, I dont play wow but I could get you a shigga baret for it if you would be interested, good luck to you though.

On 2008-01-30 15:40, Turbobrain wrote:
    Not going to go into it details but as a whole this community(not all) has some of the greediest, self-rightous, self opionated, self obsessed, ass kissing, users.
    Uh...

If you're quitting because of that... expect it in a much greater quantity (both in measure of and the number of them). I used to play WoW and unless you have some personal friends playing it expect to run into it a LOT more.

This is coming from someone who used to play WoW.

On 2008-01-30 16:02, Zael wrote:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FIjr0VFHIrs
    This fits better Zael:

http://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-113435.swf

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2008-01-30 16:37 ]</font>