Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On 2008-01-30 17:05, Kerry157 wrote:
    It's hard not to get angry sometimes but just think about the people you are agruing with: Most likely skinny-a$$ nerdly, pimply loser morons with nothing better to do but spend their life on a computer playing fantasy games and being asshats on forums.

Why waste your energy and why even care about what these cocksmugglers think?
    He brought this all on himself.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

On 2008-01-30 17:08, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
    It's hard not to get angry sometimes but just think about the people you are agruing with: Most likely skinny-a$$ nerdly, pimply loser morons with nothing better to do but spend their life on a computer playing fantasy games and being asshats on forums.

nvm. not worth it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-01-30 17:14 ]</font>

Ship 2 - Gatz

On 2008-01-30 17:14, Gunslinger-08 wrote:

nvm. not worth it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-01-30 17:14 ]</font>
    He did though, he did the glitch then posted it trying to be a hero, we told him that it wasn't happening and he went nuts. Why do you think he left the official forums? He pulled this crap there all the time.

On 2008-01-30 17:16, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
    On 2008-01-30 17:14, Gunslinger-08 wrote:

nvm. not worth it

He did though, he did the glitch then posted it trying to be a hero, we told him that it wasn't happening and he went nuts. Why do you think he left the official forums? He pulled this crap there all the time.
    does chasing him in here make you right?

Ship 2 - Gatz

I didn't chase him here, if I did this would have happened monthes ago. I simply saw this posted on the official forums and it linked to here, I simply made a post, he took it as an insult and it snowballed from there.

On 2008-01-30 17:21, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
    I didn't chase him here, if I did this would have happened monthes ago. I simply saw this posted on the official forums and it linked to here, I simply made a post, he took it as an insult and it snowballed from there.
    PM'd for closure

Ship 2 - Gatz

1/ I've been on WoW for years, I know the shotcomings.
    2/ Even if I party for 24 hours and just party with a few people that are not shallow, confrontational, arguementive, etc, etc, really I can't be bothered anymore. Call me names, whatever. Just tell me what items you want to trade.
    3/ It's not idoacy that really gets to me. It's the large contingent of people that are just so shallow, arguementive and confrontational. I REALLY make a genuine EFFORT to alert people to a problem that may lose them items or get them banned and I get mauled by the usual bunch. It's not just me I know I see the usual bunch do it to anyone that they happen to disagree with. I am just absoloutly astounded I spent 3 hours trying to argue my reasons for trying to save people a shit load of hassle. Then I actually started flaming! OMG When it gets to THAT stage something is wrong. That's just not the way I want to spend my free time. I really feel like I've been kicked in the balls by my own team. Fine you might not like me or what I say but WTF, I get emauled for a thread telling people to watch their backs.
    4/ Wont be a problem, well as this has now but no there were not a load of s+10's. There were a load of A+10's for 40-50k. Gone now but thats quite a price drop(and I don't want to hear oh yeah but there were a load in 1up reward). Theres other stuff going on... with all the publicity of course people are not going to make 99 S+10 and sell them... but you know? Whatever. I am tired trying to fucking justify myself.
    5/ Gib rarz huh? Well you know something I feel like feeding them to my PM before giving them to random people here. I never have been like this before on any other game and would probably just give them all but you know. WHY should I? Why should I give the items that are considered valuable to the same community that likes to kick me in the balls when I TRY AND HELP THEM. Anyway, I proabably just haxed them or haxed them or bought with haxed money. *WHATEVER*
    6/ Why are some people even bothered. Obviously I am a complete kunt so you should be ecouraging me to fuck off onto WoW. I have recieved PM's from people and thanks but I am just in awe I spent half my day off trying to justify an action that was intended to save people trouble then getting spat in the face from the same people. Even then I know they a few don't like me so... but what is REALLY bad is people I have never met, never spoke to, only know me from one post join in... and what is REALLY the kick in the nuts is a couple of people I actually have helped, I thought were friends join in!
    7/ Oh yeah, if people feel I was treated WAY out of line for trying to help were you then? Thanks and thanks for your mails, thanks to the few of you that did'nt join the mob and put the boot in but that few was few.
    8/ Actually, I'm doing it again, justifying myself. Whatever. I actually get made to feel stupid for caring about the game and it's not the first time. It's only a game but it's how I spend my free time and my free time is precious.

1/ lol
    2/ lol
    3/ lol
    4/ lol
    5/ lol
    6/ lol
    7/ lol
    8/ lol
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

I rest my case of him bringing this all on himself.