Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

On 2008-01-31 06:29, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
    Choosing to do nothing in a situation like this can help, because being quiet about it keeps the people who would probably exploit it from knowing. We would have been fine if you did nothing because if you would have checked around it would have shown that we weren't feeling any of the effects 360 was. While yes 360 was being hurt badly from it, PC/PS2 on the other hand wasn't feeling anything from it, a simple shop search and run through the stores would have proved this. You were attention whoring, meaning doing anything you could to get attention. You did this crap all the time on the official forums and it pissed people off there too. And we didn't call you a liar, we called you an idiot. There is a difference.

Holy crap, we heard enough of the same damn argument already! >_<

why does it even matter? Like really. Who cares?

Give the man a break!

Sig by the wonderful MissMalice

Yep, same again and again, same arguements and not answering ONE direct question I put. Same assumptions. All answered(repeatedly)pages back. You and your friends called me a liar first, then a hacker, then said I was going to be banned. You have called me a amongst a retard EVERY other thing. I admit, I have on occasion called you people things but after being pushed repeatedly. The thing on the official site... ok last time here. I was trying to rally the community together to let Sega know how much we want this event... please tell me this does no good, please. It was when I started this campaign you and your friends started your own 'mini-campaign' against me any anyone and everyone who tried to do similiar. What I find odd is you mentioned that this did no good but when your friend and 'mastermind' in your posse(who has been notable by his almost total absence from all this) said in a post' said we got it from people 'bawwwing'. In any case. Same thing happened on the official forum. Even outside posts realated to Famitsu you and your gang hounded me and encouraged others on IRC to do the same. It was at that point I posted saying I was leaving the forum. I did it 'all the time' huh... I was only there a couple of months and that was mainly for Famitsu campaigning, as I remember my post count barely runs into 100 and 80 of those were counter flames from the posse you hang in. I think I made TWO post's campaining for 1up. Before the 1up posts, there was no problem- you guys left me alone(though picked on others)... other than for correcting my spelling, grammar, syntax and so on you guys rarely even went near me. Saying that I made like perhaps 18 posts on the official site that were not 1up related and not counter-flames. So, I fail to see how I was doing it all the time. It is YOU guys that do THIS all the time, hound people endlessy, arguing for the hell of it and doing your damndest to rally others to isolate the poor sod. You only have to goto the official forum to see how these people do it(there a several of them, one who posts with multiple ID's). You sir, and your friends are bullys. Simple. The worse thing is that not only are the powers that be are unable or unwilling to stop you and very few people in the community stand up to you guys lest they become a target themselves... my real issue is rather than standing up to you people they join the flaming. As for attention whoring, how can you know this? How do you know WHAT my motives were? I was trying to help the community and have had MANY mails thanking me, I have email thanking me from someone who I can't name but lets just say if I was causing a problem, would be in a position to remove me from the game.

I think I have countered ALL your arguements many times over on the past 6 pages. Yet you have managed to evade direct questions I have put to you in the past 3 or so posts. All the other things you deny can be easy searched to prove otherwise.

Again, please answer. Who made you judge, jury and executioner? Even if you were you don't have the facts... time and time you have assumed wrongly and only as this issue has proggesed, as announcements were made I was proved right. As for the damage no one knows yet. I have an idea and in 14 hours time I will be able to go into more detail but simply cannot at this time as it really WOULD cause harm.

OT: Ok, I'm at work tonight... well sorta I'm on-call so will be on WoW and if I can borrow my friends notebook I'll be PSU(bah, wireless... it can sometimes be choatic for me). I will be attempting to set up some test trades. I'll post location details as and when it happens. Of course there is a very real possibility I may actually have to work so may have to AFK for a while, sometimes a long while

This thread is more of a rant than a trade. Let's end it here before it gets any worse.
    If you want to trade with the OP, please PM him.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?