Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

On 2008-01-31 00:28, DuoXV wrote:
    On 2008-01-30 22:49, D1ABOLIK wrote:
    On 2008-01-30 21:45, dingo123 wrote:
    ur name is kiax right? i think u where banned for being a scammer and booting at boxes
    Hmmmmmm. Maybe there is more to it.
    Oo who is kiax? I know him from live but if ur talkin bout me then ur wrong
    no im talking about spunky87 who is kiax, a known scammer. if you search kiax on the official forums you would see there are post all the way since the game first came out saying kiax has been scamming them. Im kind of suprised he got unbanned.

Raging Cajun

Honestly it should be a temp ban sega does nothing when people use the mgg glitch so when you look at it all sega is really saying: Some glitches you can do and some we will perma-ban you...also we'll let you know after you do it.

And yeh before any of you say it(again) I know ToS blah, blah...

I just don't think sega should perma-ban over this where they let another glitch go by without even trying to stop the people from using it.

All in all really a temp ban is too light of a punishment and a perma-ban is too harsh...how about a temp ban over a week(or two) where the others have gold luck and insane drop rates or something.(like winter event but any mission)

basically the game isnt just each persons game, no more than if you go to play basketball at the park, its your game. Going into these situations there are rules you agree to follow, if you dont agree to the rules, they kick you off the court. Go play any team game and totally ignore the rules and see how long they let you play

Do what you want to do when your playing offline, that is your backyard, your free to do what you wish.

as for people who got banned for limited use, hey you did it, you knew the risk, you miscalculated. You can only plead teh severity of your crime, not whether you did it. honestly 2 days or a week or so isnt even that big a banning, now if they banned you and rolled back your meseta or zeroed it, that might be a useful punishment.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_conduct.php

Pursuant to the terms of the PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Subscriber Agreement and Terms of Service (the "Subscriber Agreement"), by accessing the online features of PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE (the "Program"), you are prohibited from engaging in any of the below conduct while using or not using the Program, without the prior written approval of SEGA.

1. Altering a character's statistics;
    2. Creating a character;
    3. Altering a character's equipment/item data;
    4. Creating equipment/item data;
    5. Altering provided features, storyline, or contents;
    6. Impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with, any other person, including without limitation, customer support, SEGA, or any employee of SEGA.
    7. Accessing or using any username, password, or account of another subscriber;
    8. Creating or distributing (includes rendering distributable) programs and/or data intended to be used for cheating activities to another user or to a third party.
    9. Exploiting a bug in the Program or server to gain any advantage, including communicating the existence of any such bug, in any form, to another user or to a third party.
    10. Attempting to intercept, decode, reverse engineer, reverse decompile, reverse assemble or otherwise alter data or messages sent to or from the server.

Should you engage in any of the above conduct, SEGA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to do one or more of the following: 1) issue you a warning; 2) terminate your access to the online features of the Program; or 3) pursue appropriate legal action against you. See the Subscriber Agreement for additional terms. Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Subscriber Agreement.

On 2008-01-30 20:50, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    I hope you get perma-banned! LOL!

>.>
    I hope you get kicked square in the nuts! LOL >.>

Grow up.