Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2008-01-31 05:48, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    OMFG!

This is the siliest!?

He admits that he broke the ToS, but, LOL, ONLY twice. I mean, he dint need more than 200 grinders. HAHAA.

Breaking a contract twice isnt ok just because other people are breaking it more than twice.

LOL. Cheetah!
    Yah, but he ONLY did it twice. I mean, it's not like he "OMGHAXED LOL BWAHAHAHAHAH!" the servers, all he did was make some grinders and yeah, it's glitching but he only did it twice so he should be OK, three strikes and your out but he has only TWO strikes! I think if he did it three times than he should be banned (for, like a couple hours lol!) but because he only did it twice hes OK. But I guess not. Its almost as if the GM's don't want you cheating at ALL! If that was the case than they should have banned ALL of the people who ever did this back when they were doing it and not have waited untill now when eveyone now knows about it and is abusing it MORE THAN TWICE!!!

I find this kind of funny, because this is one of the first times Sega has really put down the banhammer and meant it. While our lovely MS has banned people for little or no reason, like having their used console bought at a game store that used to repair consoles. People break the ToS daily for multiple things and it's sad, but most of it usually goes unnoticed or unreported.

I'm glad people are getting temp bans on them and the major offenders getting heavily hit will probably just make a new account and get back on. I think with their lack of caring for PSO on xbox, they let things get out of hand for script kiddies and glitchers and it's about time they do something but WTF took them so long.

Headaches getting worse, and i'm falling asleep again. I know i probably don't make much sense but whatever. Lets all just deal with it and move on, i can't wait to go play after a few pills and a nap
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

iam glad i got the 48hour ban. i tried it out and assumed there was going to be a rollback then. ba boot. iam glad because i prolly would have kept doing it until there was a rollback. but they stopped me before i got into anymore trouble. i still cant believe there is no rollback. but i guess it is an event and they are removing the people doing it maybe the economy will settle back after this. if they fix it.

edit: 4 hours left.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZEO_X on 2008-01-31 08:04 ]</font>

On 2008-01-31 08:04, ZEO_X wrote:
    iam glad i got the 48hour ban. i tried it out and assumed there was going to be a rollback then. ba boot. iam glad because i prolly would have kept doing it until there was a rollback. but they stopped me before i got into anymore trouble. i still cant believe there is no rollback. but i guess it is an event and they are removing the people doing it maybe the economy will settle back after this. if they fix it.

I hope they change mind and ban you forevah, evah! I'm going to report your GT to M$. LOL!

On 2008-01-31 07:50, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2008-01-31 05:48, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    OMFG!

This is the siliest!?

He admits that he broke the ToS, but, LOL, ONLY twice. I mean, he dint need more than 200 grinders. HAHAA.

Breaking a contract twice isnt ok just because other people are breaking it more than twice.

LOL. Cheetah!
    Yah, but he ONLY did it twice. I mean, it's not like he "OMGHAXED LOL BWAHAHAHAHAH!" the servers, all he did was make some grinders and yeah, it's glitching but he only did it twice so he should be OK, three strikes and your out but he has only TWO strikes! I think if he did it three times than he should be banned (for, like a couple hours lol!) but because he only did it twice hes OK. But I guess not. Its almost as if the GM's don't want you cheating at ALL! If that was the case than they should have banned ALL of the people who ever did this back when they were doing it and not have waited untill now when eveyone now knows about it and is abusing it MORE THAN TWICE!!!
    Yeh, I think i can guess what you meant! LOL! >.>

If they dont want people to cheat they shuld ban people for cheating - like it dont even matter how many timez a person cheats. cuz if they rilly dont want you to cheat it wont matter if you do it one time or one hundred million times!

saying "but someone else cheated more" just means you both should be banned, not that only the person who is a bigger cheat shold be banned.

LOSERS.

I have a fun game - called "pubnch a dumbass in the face" if you don't do it the most times, then you don't lose. LOL! that doesnt even make sense!?!!?!?

On 2008-01-31 08:20, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    On 2008-01-31 08:04, ZEO_X wrote:

I hope they change mind and ban you forevah, evah! I'm going to report your GT to M$. LOL!
    Have you ever used MS service to try to report someone, most of the agents will fill out a bogus SR and get you on the way. Unless it's done through the xbox as it should be we usually don't care. If you report him do it so it will actually show up, typically they'll ban him depending on how many actual complaints via live were filed against him
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Temp-ban for like a week or something...
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Depending on the severity of the duping it is temp or perma. Personally, I hope they ban all of you cheaters for being so stupid.

I don't get it. Why do people think they're getting ahead with cheats like this? All you do is cause massive inflation. This means everything costs a retarded amount making that meseta you duped worthless. Not to mention ruining the economy completely. You're not doing anything but ruining the game you sank hundreds of hours in to.

**** I hate cheaters. It's sooooo damn stupid.

I know all of you see me as a cheater now, but to be honest I was curious!!
    Curiosity killed the cat, but if I am banned for doing the glitch twice, then I am glad i'm not playing anymore.
    There are people out there right now, that have been doing the glitch all day and night for the past 72hours, are they banned? No!! Instead they decide to ban people who have been here since day 1!

I made a mistake...

Seriously, Monday night I did it twice. Then I stopped and have not done since.
    Took them 3 days to ban me. Couldn't they see I have not done for awhile. Also I did before the warnings came out so that's another thing...

Idk...I am honestly freaking out.
    The past year and a half of my life on PSU is...

Gone! =/

Also what is it supposed to say if you get a temp. ban? Mine says:
    Your access to Phantasy Star Universe is currently disabled.

Thank you all for posting.
    Good and the bad (I deff. deserve the bad comments to). so keep them coming.