i mean help me here, how do u transfer snapshots through ur gamecube to ur computer (or to a site) i went to this site and it gave me a walkthrough how to do it, but it didnt make any damn sense, pleasse help me people

I dunno about the method used to upload pics to your PC.

But as far as the official method goes (uploading via built in browser), it isn't avalible to the US version.

oh, okay then, that suck ass, sega should have implemented that into the US version

Regardless of the fact that Sega dropped the ball on our side, the PSOProxy program is there for you to use now. Simply extract the contents of the zip file and run PSOProxy.exe. Make sure you know what your IP address is for the computer running PSOProxy because you'll need that information for your Gamecube network setup. Once you've started PSOProxy.exe, go to your Gamecube and start up PSO. On the start menu, select "website". After it asks you which network profile to use, select the edit option so you can change your network settings. Everything will remain the same in the beginning, but once you get to the end of the network setup there will be a section where you can enter in a proxy address and port. Use the IP address from the system running PSOProxy and the port you chose to run it on (default is 8080). Save the settings and return to the game.

To upload a snapshot, the first thing you have to do is take a snapshot (refer to page 9 of the game manual). Once you have a snapshot ready to be uploaded, exit the game and go back to the start menu. Select "website" again and go through the normal process you would use to connect to the PSO website. You'll be taken to a simple screen with the option to upload a snapshot. Select it and when completed, it'll say "upload successful". When you get back to your system running PSOProxy.exe, check the snapshot folder and you'll find your snapshot will be there.

I hope this helps. Pretty easy.