Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good news, then, even if I don't play there.

On 2008-02-02 05:36, darthplagis wrote:
    cheers dingo it appears ive been perma banned, funny tho it happened at the update so i was not one of those in the post mentioned above as it was posted B4 the update took place (yes i was signed in till the update kicked in). if thats the case im really offended, i only i did the damn thing twice.
    Hey you know I'd be really offended if they would have let you people get away with that. Next time a glitch is discovered let's all abuse it once or twice because that's OK eh?

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

lol, only 2 banned on PC/PS2? Well, it's not as massive a deal over here...

I have a friend who got banned and didn't even use the glitch. He just bought 2 stacks and grinders and later on he was banned. guess there banning people for buying them, unless it was a mistake on Sonic teams part.

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

On 2008-02-02 06:26, TQS wrote:
    I have a friend who got banned and didn't even use the glitch. He just bought 2 stacks and grinders and later on he was banned. guess there banning people for buying them, unless it was a mistake on Sonic teams part.
    It's been stated that they're banning for buying those duped grinders. The ones that are like, sold for 200 or some crap like that.

If you're unjustly banned, talk to sega team. In my own experience, if you can clearly explain what happened, and they check their logs about these things, they can take back a ban. I was banned(for knowing hackers, that's it), sega checked my logs as I spoke to them about things, they saw the error of their ways as I had done nothing and even avoid all hacking situations. I lost a month roughly of play, so they gave me the next month free.

Now, if you were producing a bunch of these grinders, don't expect to be let off the hook. If you bought the grinders, talk to sega team, tell them to check you logs and say that you only bought grinders and did not mean to cause any problems, and I'm sure they'll work something out with you.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2008-02-02 10:27 ]</font>