Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So heres the deal as most of you already know there has been a numerous amount of people on the 360 servers banned for that stupid s+10 glitch. you were banned if you sold or bought the grinders. So here is what i have to say and please no one take offense, but what did they ban for? counterfiet fantasy money come on now seriously. not only that but we dont even know how long we are banned for. We all pay 10$ a month i think we have a right to know how long and why we were banned. Not only that but if they banned for that then how is it fair that people who machine gun glitched didnt or a GREAT example is the people who did the mission that was accidently left in and people were finding dagger of serafi boards and feathers and selling them like crazy in their shop. Now please enlighten because because all that happend there was ONLY a rollback, Those people werent punished. LEMME KNOW UR THOUGHTS ON THIS FOR THOSE BANNED kthnx Peace nukkas!

stay banned.
    gt: pixelsofdeath

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

You signed the agreement to agree with the ToS. The ToS says you'll be banned if you exploit glitches for your own profit. YOU agreed to be banned for abusing glitches. You can only blame yourself. (this post assumes you, the reader was the one banned.)

Actually for your information i got banned for buying the grinders for 1k who wouldnt i had no clue how to do the damn glitch and personally i didnt care, how was i to know i was going to get banned for buying them =/

On 2008-02-02 18:47, Ashlyn wrote:
    Actually for your information i got banned for buying the grinders for 1k who wouldnt i had no clue how to do the damn glitch and personally i didnt care, how was i to know i was going to get banned for buying them =/
    You didn't find that suspicious at all? Not in the slightest?

The extra room was a dumb mistake by someone on SEGA's side, and the mech gun glitch is SO widspread that if they did ban people for using it, i think 4 out of every 5 accounts would be effected.

But the reason for the bans in the S+10 glitch is it was a fragrent violation of the Terms of Service that Sega presented and every player agreed to in exchange for acces on to """"SEGA""""'s server. ( not sure how to show emphasis on something that is already capitalized lol.

They broke the rules and Sega jumped on it, they SHOULD have been this fast to jump on the mech gun glitch but no use whining over whats past. And buying the grinders cheap and seling them is a different road to the same destination as the actual glitchers producing them. To abuse a programing glitch to further their own interests, its as simple as that.
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

Oh no dont getme wrong i did, i just thought everyone that was selling them that was doing the glitch was getting banned not the people buying them, my mag sux so i buy grinders the best she can do is like a s+5 =/

On 2008-02-02 18:49, Ashlyn wrote:
    Oh no dont getme wrong i did, i just thought everyone that was selling them that was doing the glitch was getting banned not the people buying them, my mag sux so i buy grinders the best she can do is like a s+5 =/
    Uhm. Yeah. Helping out the glitchers by giving them your money is no better than duping them yourself.

Your best bet is to email sega and say you never glitched yourself

Your comparison to the MG glitch is off one HUGE reason. You were banned for buying the duped grinder. Know why? Sega can track items. They can tell items made illegally, and illegal items passed between people. They can't track the MG glitch however, as it leaves no marks on the server as a whole.

THE JACKEL

On 2008-02-02 18:47, Ashlyn wrote:
    if all you did was buy some, then it *should* be a temp ban, but good bet to e-mail sega anyways
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl