Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you only got banned either if they had proof of you doing or or they were suspicious and did a temp. ban which is only 48 hours (2 days)

For the record no matter how many time you grinid a crea doubles it will never be better then a rucar. The rucar is stronger then a crea, if they were both grinied 10/10 i bet it would out power ur crea. The only reason why you feel a crea is better is cuz u cant hit monsters that much with a rucar since ur a beast and rucars acc is very low. Power wise i would go with the rucar the crea looks cool, but i prefer a higher grade of power and since im a cast i rarely miss with melle weps let alone a rucar.

You're also forgetting that the grinds on the wep arent the same, the crea has 7 grinds, and the rucar 5
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Oh sry bout that I did forget that fact as well. The grinds are different to however, even when the crea is grinded 7 times it still is 9 points weaker then the rucar. The rucar to my understanding is 5/10 and its att is 440 still stronger then the crea. To make things clear to u the crea may be better in your own opinion but when it comes down to stats, the rucar is much better.

On 2008-02-12 08:18, thunder-ray wrote:
    Oh sry bout that I did forget that fact as well. The grinds are different to however, even when the crea is grinded 7 times it still is 9 points weaker then the rucar. The rucar to my understanding is 5/10 and its att is 440 still stronger then the crea. To make things clear to u the crea may be better in your own opinion but when it comes down to stats, the rucar is much better.
    when it comes down to atp, it's better. With the new PP regen method, you should never really run out of it. And the ATA on the crea doubles is a good bit higher. On top of that, 9 atp is like 1-2 points of damage, maybe. Rucar to me looks disgusting, makes no sense as an actual usable weapon, and suffers in the ata department by way too much. It just has nothing that makes it worth using IMO.

THE JACKEL

crea still dos more then rucar couse of it's hit 2 times every time

On 2008-02-12 09:54, granis1233 wrote:
    crea still dos more then rucar couse of it's hit 2 times every time
    lol wut?

THE JACKEL

I agree with you on one thing though. The rucars acc does suck badly since the crea's acc is higher its much more usefull in a way. however thats about the only bad thing that you can name stats wise about the rucar.Sure its acc sucks however its pp is way higher then that of a crea and with the new pp regen method it makes it almost never run out of pp to much better then that of a crea. And about the whole atp thing what makes you think that its stronger? If im not mistaking yours is grinded 7/7 while his is grinided 5/10, if he grinds his 2 more times then you will see a difference in power and pp. If you think creas are still stronger go look up the grind stats on psow and compare them. To note on this look thing i could care less what the rucar looks like. So what if the crea looks better, looks really dont matter to me only power. my bil de axe is really a ugly looking axe but its awesome stats isnt going to stop me from using it.