Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: naughty me

Rappy Hunter

ok i no im banned or suspended fro psu 4 grinder glitchin but can any 1 tell me if they no how long im suspended or if i just banned 4 ever...P.S i made like 15 mill off it lol.

just got rickroll'd

i hope forever

cheating is bad

On 2008-02-04 13:40, peacemaker808 wrote:
    ok i no im banned or suspended fro psu 4 grinder glitchin but can any 1 tell me if they no how long im suspended or if i just banned 4 ever...P.S i made like 15 mill off it lol.
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/vi...d58a828#757699

You done, boy. You dun got banned permanently.

Grinder Duplication Exploit Final Update:

We have decided to keep the 281 bans we announced last week permanent. To clear up any confusion about your account and billing status these will be reported to Microsoft, but SEGA is not asking them to do anything else with the information.

After more thought and deliberation we unfortunately had to base our final decision on the need to put our resources and time to help other users and solve other problems. While a permanent ban for one time offenders is harsh, we can not give you all equal and fair appeals based on what you did with the items you duplicated or previous problems.

Please be aware that there is little other then account banning that we can use to police this game, especially on the Xbox 360 where players can not be identified by or contacted by SEGA. We are painfully aware of our own limitations in this matter, but still feel that a mass banning of item duplicators will be better for the game at this point then doing nothing. We have not given up on this game and have a lot of work ahead of us to keep the improvements coming.

-ChillAura

Rappy Hunter

i no ino i jus read that..o well guess its back to call of duty 4 for me...so the billing to my credit card stoped rite?

mwhahahaha your F****** screwed lol

and also how did you only make 15 mil?? if your going to cheat why didnt you just go for gold and max out?

Rappy Hunter

are u kidding me those things were going 4 like only 500 a peace an u no how hard it is to do da glitch an get like 98 the first time...pretty F***EN hard!...SHIT i had just made a agito repca 36% fire 4/10 an a whole shit load of 11 an 12* weps oh well fuck me!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: peacemaker808 on 2008-02-04 13:54 ]</font>

On 2008-02-04 13:51, peacemaker808 wrote:
    are u kidding me does things were going 4 like om=nly 500 a peace an u no how hard it is to do da glitch an get like 98 the first time...pretty F***EN hard!...SHIT i ha a agito repca 36% fire 4/10 an a whole shit load of 11 an 12* weps oh well fuck me!
    shit ive walked into peoples rooms with tones of stacks saved for themselves smart ones sold all theres to npc

guess most of them could do it easy

p.s thats what you get for cheating

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2008-02-04 13:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kingwok on 2008-02-04 13:56 ]</font>

The "smart ones" didn't do it at all, and thus aren't banned.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums