Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok we all know that ST isnt going to lift the bans but going back to what silver said it said in an ingame announcement something like if we are suspicious about grinder prices blah blah banned for 48 hrs temp. or maybe a permenent if you actually did it

and BanF, it said that buyers will be released and wont get banned. I bought about 200 s+10's and i didnt get banned they, will only ban people who they thought exploited the glitch because they looked at the grinder prices and i read on the main site they banned about 240+ ( about 258 )

and BanF, it said that buyers will be released and wont get banned. I bought about 200 s+10's and i didnt get banned they, will only ban people who they thought exploited the glitch because they looked at the grinder prices and i read on the main site they banned about 240+ ( about 258 )

281 was the official count. When the video was released, a lot of buyers were banned because then SEGA was going by people's reports, and these buyers were reselling, so all people knew was that they had shops with oodles of grinders at ridiculous prices. Once the logs became available, these people were cleared and released.

So all people who are banned right now are glitchers, no matter what they claim. There is one or two cases of glitchers who were released, but these were people who did the glitch to record video and send it to SEGA to report it (not the guy who went and put it on Youtube). In the initial rush to stop all cheaters, they got caught in the ban wave, but now they are back ingame.

The Original PSO/PSUAOI QuickSilver

281 huh? Well every single person involved in it readily deserved what was coming to them...I sat in peoples shops looking at the stacks of 99 S+10 grinders for sale and was like yea, they are going to get it for sure. The game is much better without the likes of those people.