Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

for 5 days now i have been banned from 360 psu and have been trying to get unbanned (sending quistions useing fourms ect ect)and i have a level 110 and 69, i dont know ii will ever get unbanned(i used the grinder glitch =( forgive me please) and i was wondering if ishould just switch to pc ver and start all over =( i wana play psu but i cant start new 360 accout (just paid a year) but dont wana keep trying to get unbanned if thares no hope

what should i do?
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

not use the glitch... how bout that... as for ur one problem idk i would just w8 till they reply before switching servers if u really have 2... idk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DEM_CIG on 2008-02-05 20:18 ]</font>
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

waaaa geuss i have to say good bye to 360 =[
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

just make another gamertag, PSU only requires the silver membership to play if i remember correctly.
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

On 2008-02-05 20:30, Telina wrote:
    just make another gamertag, PSU only requires the silver membership to play if i remember correctly.
    That is indeed true. I play using a silver account. But one has to wonder if MS has a problem with people making multiple LIVE accounts...

i say to hell with the idea of starting over just sit and wait it out like the rest of us ot there that are baned.

to all those who got banned - LMAO - you got what was coming... umm... DUH?!

as for chaostroop3, YES give up... sega banned you with proof, and you havent convinced anyone in the last few topics you started, claiming you NEVER USED THE GLITCH... oh whaddo you know, you were lying... no sh**

if you got banned, you glitched... end of story

sega wouldnt ban a paying customer for no reason

and to all the people telling him, and other cheaters, to just start a new account... its you guys who are gonna lead to this game getting destroyed... do us non-cheaters a favor and LEAVE

and stop whining about it

SEGA already said no ban is being lifted.

They also said they had better things to do than pursue the cheaters off the face of the Earth, so they don't mind if they start new accounts, as long as they behave; should they do something illegal again, they will be identified, and this time SEGA will request a LIVE ban (they decided not to bother with this, either).

And the glitch fix was successful, so it's impossible to cheat anymore. If they really want to glitch they'll have to become rangers and get as much mgging as they can before the title update.

(reply)
    (to all those who got banned - LMAO - you got what was coming... umm... DUH?!

as for chaostroop3, YES give up... sega banned you with proof, and you havent convinced anyone in the last few topics you started, claiming you NEVER USED THE GLITCH... oh whaddo you know, you were lying... no sh**

if you got banned, you glitched... end of story)

what the do u think u are if sega has a ban thay will lift it so i herd

sega wouldnt ban a paying customer for no reason

and to all the people telling him, and other cheaters, to just start a new account... its you guys who are gonna lead to this game getting destroyed... do us non-cheaters a favor and LEAVE

and stop whining about it