Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You should just give up.

On 2008-02-07 10:35, granis1233 wrote:

(reply)
    (to all those who got banned - LMAO - you got what was coming... umm... DUH?!

as for chaostroop3, YES give up... sega banned you with proof, and you havent convinced anyone in the last few topics you started, claiming you NEVER USED THE GLITCH... oh whaddo you know, you were lying... no sh**

if you got banned, you glitched... end of story)

what the do u think u are if sega has a ban thay will lift it so i herd

sega wouldnt ban a paying customer for no reason

and to all the people telling him, and other cheaters, to just start a new account... its you guys who are gonna lead to this game getting destroyed... do us non-cheaters a favor and LEAVE

and stop whining about it

First off, they don't lift ANY bans unless you have proof you didnt hack, meaning pics, vids, anything you have that proves you didnt, which i doubt you have, arguing or being nice to sega wont help.
    And yes, there was a reason you got banned, you CHEATED, which is against the Terms Of Service, or TOS. It clearly says in the TOS, "Anyone using a game exploit or hacking the game will be banned." That's a reason to ban a playing customer, they said if you did, they'd ban you, and that's that, dont act stupid and think you're all cool and smart, and leave the other banned people alone so they can either make a new GT or switch versions.

(It would be nice if you banned people went to ps2/pc servers, we get the updates faster because of MS's stupidity, and because we need more people XD.)
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Guardian HQ Night Janitor

ahh the glory of justice!!!! 5 days seem long to you? i dont think that your kind (glitchers) belong here. if you cant do the time, dont do the crime. didnt your parents tell you cheaters never prosper? well considered this lesoon over. muhahahahaha. i think ill play PSU. wanna play? muhahahahaha DUMBASSES