Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey, just want to say I had a great time beating Dark Falz on hard last night.
    Even though I died like every other sec.
    Thanks to Mei-lin, Tomeeboy, and Genestar.

I also recorded the whole thing on tape, so once I get my video capture device. I'll post a short clip on my site.

Hope to play with you guys again sometime soon!

Any time anti-shock

I had taken some screenshots of the game, but unfortunately they didn't turn out. Something was set up wrong on my system, so it wasn't capturing properly. I have it fixed now, so maybe next time

-Tom

tomeeboy u created this website right? what level is your character? and what type?

cool!
    I'll probably take some picts too off the recording.
    If only that video thing would come sooner...

Nick: Gideon does most of the work on the site... I just help out when I can and host it on Tomeeboy.com's server. I just started building up a RaMar with the US release of PSO a few days ago (had been playing the import). As of right now, I'm up to level 43... here's my character:

<center><image src="http://www.tomeeboy.com/images/pso/tomee43.jpg"></center>

-Tom

That's Cool... What ship and block do u play on? I would like to play with u. I have heard positive comments about you... I have a RAmar and a HUmar.

If I'm online, I'm usually hanging around on Puck 09 - 01, since that's where a lot of PSO World's visitors hang out. There seem to be a lot of nice/honest people on the Puck ship also... which is another reason I like to play there.

Keep an eye out for me late at night (usually after 10pm EST) or during the day (before 3-4pm EST). I'm usually not online during prime hours, because my dialup connection isn't too stable (need a BBA!). Hope to see you around

-Tom

Thanks. One question though what is a BBA? My characters names are Nick is The RAmar and Sean is the HUmar...

*yawns* I've gone insomniac again, so I crawled out of bed and booted the PC back up...thought catching up on some posts would relax me a little. Then I come across this post with moi in it; how cool is that? It WAS a fun game, Anti-Shock. Mei-Lin and I were joined by my friend Tilk, and we played till like 6:00 am. Sucks that those pics didn't turn out, Tomeeboy...but hey, I wasn't in the group photo anyway! Hope to see you guys online soon. Oh, and Nick...the BBA is the Broadband Adapter, if nobody's pointed it out by now.

Yeah, I had the opportunity to game briefly with Tomeeboy the other day as well, when I was online as my RAcast, Decker. I wasn't a huge amount of help (I was about 10-14 levels lower than everyone else), but I at least tried to keep from being a liability -- everyone was extremely nice and very generous. It was nice to meet one of our 'website celebrities'