Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Orpad /Guard on first run of DGS2 today. Yesterday I got a Shigga Baret in 1 run on DGS2. Took me 10 runs of TDS2 for Tuma, 2 Zagzas and a dulk-senba

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

On 2008-02-09 18:45, bp_shoruko wrote:
    I found a cati/power in less than 10 plains S2 runs just today. not to mention titania and other mats I normally wouldn't. I'm pretty sure the drop rates have gone WAY up.
    Ran it 36 times today and didnt get a single A rank anything in boss boxes. Especially not a cati / power. =/

True Darkness, found:

3 X [B] Cubo Tuma
    2 X [B] Ank Zagza
    [B] Tesbra
    Dulk-senba

Took few runs, kept getting good items

found Zagza and tuma on same run.

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

On 2008-02-09 23:24, D1ABOLIK wrote:
    On 2008-02-09 18:45, bp_shoruko wrote:
    I found a cati/power in less than 10 plains S2 runs just today. not to mention titania and other mats I normally wouldn't. I'm pretty sure the drop rates have gone WAY up.
    Ran it 36 times today and didnt get a single A rank anything in boss boxes. Especially not a cati / power. =/
    Just ran two more times. First run got nada, and all 7 star mats. Second run got alot of 10 star mats and a Kan Yu board from boss box. Man this game is wierd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: D1ABOLIK on 2008-02-10 01:36 ]</font>

I'm thinking the boost is only for certain map runs. Like I ran atleast 50 DG S-S2 runs. I always abandon the mission until I get the map where 3 Seekers spawn at the start. For me, it's an easier run in Block 1.

It's also 2 more maps that start the same way except you can get either 2 Special Ops gunners or 4 Bomalta. Not to mention the other maps where it's a gate in front of you and a map where you have to go right after starting.

When I found my blackbull, I restarted the map like 10 times until I got tired of doing that and did the map where the 4 Bomaltas spawn. The boss battle was pretty easy since Maggs was trying the shield thing the entire battle.

The Legendary Booma Seducer

Something doesn't add up, the drops on Plains Overlord have been worse for me than before the 'boost' as I'm not even getting burn resists or scape doll boards every few runs anymore. There must be something else to it like the number of people in a party or mission ranking as I'm soloing and skipping some mobs.

I divided my time between Duel, Groves and Plains yesterday and in maybe 30 runs I found a Rikauteri and Sori / Mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-02-10 08:42 ]</font>

Ran GoF S and S2 all of yesterday:

[B] Rikau-senba x 2 (one 10% so far. >.> Sold it for 2 mil though)
    [B] Rikauteri (synthed and gave to a friend)
    [B] Needle Cannon (went to the same friend I gave the Rikauteri to)
    [B] Hirokteri (synthed and gave to another friend)
    Sori / Mind (Keeping that one for myself)
    Adahna Cannon x 2 (Boo, I need the board, not the stupid synth mat!!)
    Sleep / Resist (>.>)
    [B] Sori-senba x 5

I'll start hunting Demons Above after I get a few more Rikau-senba and Rikauteri for my other friends who that me hunt my Rikauteri back in the good ol' days of drops.

Ok...I think my theory holds some weight

I'm doing a DGS2 run right now and I kept restarting the map until got the 4 robot spawn at the start. In the 2nd room I got a Muzzlefever board. Hopefully I can keep trying this map and find out if it's true.

Last night I did run with the 3 robot spawn at the start and didn't get jack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2008-02-10 07:56 ]</font>

I would pick an awsome time to give up my 360 for Lent....
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

holy crap it's true!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished beating Maggs and what was in the boss boxes....

Catilium and........

a Rattlesnake board

so in 1 run, I got a Muzzlefever and Rattlesnake...boost confirmed...well only on that map

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2008-02-10 08:43 ]</font>