Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    The Legendary Booma Seducer

I really should try the Moatoob missions since I'm after gunner weapons, I bet it takes forever soloing....

Just got a [b]Blackheart on my first True Darkness run since the boost.

A Blackheart and Rikauteri ain't a bad haul for the weekend I suppose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-02-10 08:48 ]</font>

If you want real confirmation, just search the old 'rares' in shops, and see how the prices dropped substaintially.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

On 2008-02-10 08:47, Cerberus1981 wrote:

I really should try the Moatoob missions since I'm after gunner weapons, I bet it takes forever soloing....
    20 minutes or so if you've got Killer Shot over level 20. Bring lots of Photon Charges if you do use KS and lots of Di and Trimates. The toughest challenge is block 2. When missiles are fired, I use my NPCs as shields.

The Legendary Booma Seducer

20 minutes my ass.

I have KS at L30 and it took me over half an hour and I spent more money than I earnt on charges and mats, screw that, I'm going back to doing money runs and I'll buy the now common rares I want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-02-10 09:54 ]</font>

On 2008-02-10 09:50, Cerberus1981 wrote:

20 minutes my ass.

I have KS at L30 and it took me over half an hour and I spent more money than I earnt on charges and mats, screw that, I'm going back to doing money runs and I'll buy the now common rares I want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-02-10 09:54 ]</font>
    sigh...during run after to run for rare stuff is 1 of the few things PSU still has from PSO.

you giving up because it cost you money is kinda dumb. I've spent over 2 mil doing that run the last few months. After my first solo, I was ready to quit. I wasted 10 scapes just getting to the boss and it took me over an hour. Keep running them on S until you get the hang of it. I can do 15 minutes for block 1 and 2 and 5-6 minutes for the boss.

Like I said in a earlier post for that map, the first thing Maggs keeps trying to do is put up his shield. That's when you shoot his upper arm with a rifle. He'll try like 6-8 times before he starts another attack. If he's giving you trouble, do the run on C, then watch and learn his patterns.

The rewards are great. 3 S rank guns in 24 hours and I didn't have to spend 1 meseta of my 6.5 mil to buy them.

the best way to do it is buy like 10 low rank rifles with lots on PP, link them with KS, and bring them with you. This saves on Photon Charges and you can still go to the lobby after a spawn to recharge.

MAN UP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2008-02-10 11:36 ]</font>

Just found a [b] Cubo Tuma in 2 runs of True Darkness S2...

Too bad that Blackheart and Hoshi-Kikami haven't dropped for me yet, although I am feeling very lucky today so I'm gonna go do some Moonlight Beast S2 runs.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

The Eggy Bastard

well thats exciting I guess that sums it up. the reason I asked is because I hadnt checked myself and didnt want to check myself if it meant devoting myself to hunting for 11 hours on drop rates that were still complete garbage,so I asked you fine people who may have already checked. i guess this sums it up tho. still havent hit any 11* boards myself but then again I havent had a whole lot of time to push with. once I finish this homework tho......

On 2008-02-10 10:41, jobber wrote:
    sigh...during run after to run for rare stuff is 1 of the few things PSU still has from PSO.
    It wasn't fun in PSO either.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

found needle cannon, still looking for a rikauteri though, the hunt goes on.

Found Rikauteri board on 6th run of GoF S2. Found Degahna Cannon Board on first run of GoF S. I'v been leveling my alt on GoF so I can bring him to DG S2 and find my much beloved rattlesnake / shigga baret.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360