Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

RESTA is Fine - its GIRESTA that they wont allow =3 Its the Revive - the way this works is if you die you're booted out. so RESTA is fine.

Figunner or Acrotecher would be best those are your best. And i think Guns will help to stay safe away from Melee Killer Monsters.

If you went AT you can help me keep the other two alive and we can throw lots of SHINY FLASHY DEATH from safe distance. BUT if you went FIGUNN we would have someone who could chop monsters up pretty quick then move on and help with guns and traps.

I say its up to you whichever you feel comfortable with. I say go with your favorite.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MSAksion on 2008-02-22 11:35 ]</font>

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

This event sounds REALLY boring. Hopfully vs mode will make events soon to come... fun. :/

Sure thing Super - its not like someone is holding a gun to your head telling you to join.

But hey - looks like seven or more guild or group circles who have registered - each with multiple 4 man squads meaning.... 28 to 40 people feel like putting their money where their mouths are think this is a fun idea.

I'll post my thoughts about this event after my group wins =D ***SARCASM ALERT SARCASM ALERT*** someone slap that NewGirl ForteTecher with only 1600HP going into a MEGID Storm

Well i would love to join, hopefully the severs will be back online by then!(ill post later if i find a team to run with)

I want to enter with my friend. I'll play as fF and my friend will play as fT. But...that's all we have~ If you can match us up with the rest we would definitely join.

On 2008-02-11 22:23, KaiNova7 wrote:
    Ryan..will be in a seperate team besides wolfbrigade?or will you guys have more than one team?I think it would be best to ask your leader.(Raiden)
    I've decided to not bother going anyway, I dont feel like it, and I dont feel like it.
    OMG MY LEADER'S RAIDEN NO WAI I DIDNT NOE DAT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

ok i think im gonna partcipate, ive got 2 ppl so far so....sign me up ill find some more ppl

ok Me Buffy, Ocean, and War Machine will partcipate! The team name will be team uhm!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: morrow on 2008-02-22 16:52 ]</font>

XD so i get 3 shot killer shotted.

Koyori got hit with 5 ZONDES at the same time.

Kismet died of Megid

Rocky finished an hour later alone =3

2nd Aksion Team took a while but no one died but the race was over 30 mintutes before they finished.

OH WELL.

NUTSEN. THAT WAS A BLAST. Hope to see more of this event Mr. Jubb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MSAksion on 2008-02-22 21:05 ]</font>

same i loved the race!