Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sorry if I'am sounding like a newbie(God I hate them)
    I just got the game yesterday and MAN am I glad I got it! mind you I don't have the BBA yet but as soon as I do expect a new face in the PSO world.
    I found out the difficulty jump by going to the caves for the first time with my lvl 10 FOmar, man those monsters suck up TPs(ok sounding real newbie here) oh yeah where was I? oh yeah! this game kicks ass (goes back to playing)

I'm doing the VR ruins right now. They are pretty damn hard, but my lvl 10 HUcast is managing to get threw it.

a noob you are

blah TP is for cowards, HuCasts never hide behind spells

Welcome aboard!

A FOmar as a starting character? Wow, you're a brave soul. It'll definitely be a bit of a challenge then, as FO are easily the most difficult class to start the game as.
    I recommend creating a HU and RA class as well to get used to other play styles.
    For now though, concentrate on your FO. Lv10 should be pretty good for taking on the caves... If your mag doesn't have much Mind, definitely up that stat in order to increase your MST (which in turn will increase your TP).
    Also remember that FOmar's have the most powerful "gi" techs, so be sure to get all of those as soon possible (gifoie, gizonde, gibarta).
    One last FOmar tip: Unequip your weapon to cast spells at the fastest rate possible. This is most fun to do with gizonde. A very nice technique while fighting bosses.

On 2003-01-15 21:00, D_O_G wrote:
    a noob you are

blah TP is for cowards, HuCasts never hide behind spells
    HUcasts also never hit the damn enemy ^_^

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

I respect players who use a Hucast or Hucaseal effectively. I don't know how people play without techs to back them up, but it sure must be something to see.

Well...the trick to play as an Andriod is by trying to get hit as less as possible, due to the fact that andriod can only have so much mates they can carry.

I have seen some player who play as an andriod, that when they plan to do VH DF, they just went in there and littered the place with mates then start DF and die. Rinse and repeat a couple of times.... none the less playing an andriod is fun albiet a bit annoying when you run out of mates and moons.

But playing as a force is much more challenging! So HKDon there is indeed a very brave soul to try FO as a first character. Happy Hunting, and if you need any tech or help leveling, you can look me up at Deneb 10 (Mostly) and Antares 8. See ya around.

P/S : Btw this is my first post after a long absent, I am glad to be back in PSOW.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Madgeiser on 2003-01-16 05:45 ]</font>

Brave soul? well thank you ^-^ I just like a challange thats all, you know what they say
    "think differently" heh besides if things get too hard(and they will) I'll use my other char HKDon a HUmar heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HKDon on 2003-01-16 14:24 ]</font>

*Is a fairly seasoned HUcast user* Fun stuff. But, I'll agree, FOmar as yer first charrie? Wow. *Salutes* Anyways... Yeah, there's quite a jump from Forest to Caves yer first go around. Don't worry. You'll get better. Both your character's stats, and your own personal skill level. Oh, and, welcome to PSO and PSOW! ^.^

Hmm, my first char was a Fomar - but I played a little on the DC (I think I had a Ramar, a Fomarl, and a something else that I've forgotten). I liked Fomarl a lot, cause I could use a handgun when I was out of TP. Fun fun fun. But my Ramar suxored, because I messed up his Mag.