Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need some help looking for a keyboard. please post links to websites.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Get any USB keyboard and you're set pretty much. Usually the only thing you'll get better with keyboards is fancy bells and whistles for more money.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The fancy bells and whistles don't mean shit either. It doesn't matter what USB Keyboard you use, since the PS2 will recognize all standard keys. However, anything extra like volume control, hibernate button, one touch internet, touchpad, etc will obviously not work. So it's not in your best interest to spend the extra money buying a decked out keyboard loaded down with functions you can't use. I'd just get a cheapie wireless USB keyboard. You can pick up a generic one at WalMart or Radio Shack for like 10 bucks.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Also, dunno if it's all wireless keyboards, but the LogiTech PS3 one I bought (for my PS3) won't work on PSU. So I just use a $15 one I found at Walmart, and it works fine.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I've had odd luck using USB keyboards with the PS2 version - mind you, I'm playing the game with a PS3.
    Most of them don't work properly with PSU (only some of the keys are recognized), though they seem to function fine with other games. I've tried several generic models, and a Logitech.
    My Mac's keyboard works fine with the game - go figure...

can i get links to any of these keyboards? preferably on amazon.com

I think my keyboard cost $10 at Fry's Electronics.. just make sure that it's a USB keyboard.

Ofcourse, if you want to be fancy, you could try for a wireless USB keyboard.. but that's about an extra $20+ or so =P
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

would you reccommend this keyboard or no?

link

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-02-13 15:59 ]</font>

I bought a $15 "Sharkboard" from the discount bin at EB Games. It's just a simple wired USB keyboard with some kind of 'x-treme' shark logo on it. Works like a charm, and has an adapter that let me use it for GameCube PSO too (way back in the day).

do what i did.

If you dont have a regular keyboard, and you have any old normal keyboard lying around, just buy a PS/2 to USB converter and your stright.

I got mine for $14 and just used a keyboard from my old computer. Dont waste money buying those $70 or $25 keyboards made for the PS2 which do the exact same thing as the normal ones do.