Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

On 2008-02-14 12:27, Ken_Silver wrote:
    On 2008-02-14 12:17, Akaimizu wrote:
    Not today. Nobody dies today. Guardians are too strong and mobs are too weak. In fact, in lots of cases, I'm just as susceptible to dying due to my lowered defense and HP. But with today's easy streak, they run in for raw damage with little worry about incapacitation.
    Where is this easy PSU game that people play? I can't find it.

I'm always getting tossed around by mobs and loosing 10 scapedolls per A ranked mission.

I need to find this easy PSU soon.
    Once you get to 80+ it turns into easy mode. at 100+ it's like you just turned on God Mode.

I'm mean there's an extra button on the controller just waiting to be assigned to something. My X button's getting tired. Y wants’ some serious action. I mean the whole reason why they added just attack was to give the melee users a little change up from the MASHING. But, the guns require no attention to rhythm or skilled timing….where’s the fun in that. If they’re not going to give us a just attack, then bring back the LCK stat instead of just attack. It’s only fair.

The Legendary Booma Seducer

I'd never say no to a little more stopping power or easier bullet levelling but I've played as a fortefighter and a fortegunner and I'll never go back to melee. I have no desire to use over the top melee PAs that smash enemies all over the place and constantly be chasing high % weapons. I'll stick to doing 500 damage a second with my machine guns whilst I dance untouched between meggid and fireballs.

A gunner will nearly always be less powerful than melee but that's why we have stuff like Killer Shot and Boma Duranga. Personally I don't think Gunners need a boost since we are probably the most versatile class, we can rip enemies to shred close up with machine guns, batter bosses for mega damage with grenade launchers and pick enemies off and inflict easy status effects using rifles without even putting ourselves in danger.

Plus I'm just happy we can now find the rares we crave.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-02-14 12:52 ]</font>

On 2008-02-14 11:44, Soulvayne wrote:
    only thing I'd like to see implemented would be faster PA levelling on bullet skills. The speed of skill PA's levelling compared to a bullet is just ridiculous.
    Id like to see faster bullet leveling as well. And have the hunter rules of JC apply to us (100% chance). Thats about it - although S rank cards for GT would be nice...

On 2008-02-14 12:29, Anduril wrote:
    Not today. Nobody dies today. Guardians are too strong and mobs are too weak. In fact, in lots of cases, I'm just as susceptible to dying due to my lowered defense and HP. But with today's easy streak, they run in for raw damage with little worry about incapacitation.

I'm always getting tossed around by mobs and loosing 10 scapedolls per A ranked mission.

Once you get to 80+ it turns into easy mode. at 100+ it's like you just turned on God Mode.
    Really? Can't wait. Almost there. Only 13 more levels.

*On topic*

Rangers do deserve something. Even if it is small. I mean, Forces get to PWN with crazy Technics and Hunters get to slap enemies with a slew of weapons to choose from. And being a WT I get to enjoy both of those.

But Rangers should get some kind of extra PA's that add a extra move. If you played games like Samurai Warriors and Soul Calibur, you know that people who wield bows or rifles for weapons can pull off some crazy stuff. Why not add that to PSU. I mean it is a futuristic game. Hit the crazy ablilities button Sonic team.

I mean you did it for Spears and Twin Claws... -_-

...oh wait, those came out wierd... too late...
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Click here to start pimpin!

On 2008-02-14 12:29, Anduril wrote:

If that's the case, then I sure haven't seen it while playing Motherbrain on S rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Satter on 2008-02-14 13:20 ]</font>

On 2008-02-14 12:38, Cerberus1981 wrote:

Plus I'm just happy we can now find the rares we crave.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-02-14 12:52 ]</font>
    Now if only they can fix that Robot bug on the 360 version, we can go hunt those rares properly.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Click here to start pimpin!

I'd also love to see FG have avaliability to all S rank guns. I mean, I specialize in guns as a Fortegunner. Guns are my life, as a Fortegunner. And I cannot handle S rank twin handguns? I understand it's about balance, but that just doesn't seem right to me.

On 2008-02-14 13:02, Satter wrote:
    I'd also love to see FG have avaliability to all S rank guns. I mean, I specialize in guns as a Fortegunner. Guns are my life, as a Fortegunner. And I cannot handle S rank twin handguns? I understand it's about balance, but that just doesn't seem right to me.
    Yeah, I've been wanting that too for a long ass time...
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

My only worry is that ST is keen to put the nerf on Ranger weapons very fast in this game. It would be neat to see them get S rank weapons without ST going too far and nerfing the whole line of them, just because Fortegunners got them. And yes, right now, the S ranks aren't exactly super duper over A ranks, including some later-to-be-released A rank; but I have my doubts that ST would put that into consideration before nerfing the line.

The other bad part is that the S rank Twins really aren't that neat for Fortegunners to really want them in comparison to the much cooler S ranks they do get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-14 13:12 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.