Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Well I was able to obtain numbers similair to what my friend with a calculator says. let's just say I had to take off my combo as he suggests, and because I'm being such a nice guy I'll put on Solid/Hit and not use any buffs. Enjoy~
    Image1:
    Spoiler!

Image2:
    Spoiler!

Why am I walking around with no buffs, no set bonus, and +100 acc/-100 att on my CAST FG? Who knows, I'm having fun. 6308 damage, times five, about 32k. Okay, not as nice as 45k, but I also shed ATP like a long haired cat just before Spring. Meow~

On the next episode: SPS, Set Bonus, 31+ buffs. Stay tuned.

Have PM, will travel.

If I die and theres a techer around not healing me while I commit suicide, I don't yell at them. You can't use this PA and expect people to hold your hand through it.
    You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say this, since I feel like 100% pure n00b when I catch up to you and you've already shuffled off to that big crabpot in the sky. (=C'____')=C

And on that subject, I just heard you bite it over on Guild's screen and you say "Back at 'em!" when you revive. And I swear I've heard your CAST's VA somewhere before.

With buffs:
    Crits:
    Spoiler!

Noncrits:
    Spoiler!

Special lightning Round - Shotgun Style:
    Spoiler!

Alerazmajiggy - New Crit record 3336:
    Spoiler!

edited: for more pics of fun with Rukia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The2dCour on 2008-02-21 13:59 ]</font>

I was right in my estimation, up to 7k/hit

I wanna hit 7k! where's your Acrotecher so I can hit beyond 7k!

Its Interesting...Beast Mentality is almost quite the same...always.

Do They have an Oath or something?
    "To do the highest Numbarz and Post them on PSOW"?

Okay, I bow down... slightly, to your 7k hits. Until (if ever) Sega decides to let Gunners have guaranteed crits I can't touch that. We'll see after that (f-___________-)f Close but no cigar ._.; Grats on a truly awesome move =)

eh 7k hits, on a low def mob with defense down.... meh. can still fire 5 shots in the time it takes you do that 6.5x2 if hes doing 2k-3k your not really beating him by much.

annnnddd you people really still ignore utility, the ability to kill sageeta fast really doesnt impress me much honestly, i think they have like 5k hp, could have done that in 3 seconds with tornado break.

Where da INS?

I haven't read any posts but I just need to say:

Protranser is the only class that can use both PAs correct? If so then why do you DPS *lolbadwordhere*s care? You would never be caught dead playing a PT.

On 2008-02-21 16:21, physic wrote:
    eh 7k hits, on a low def mob with defense down.... meh. can still fire 5 shots in the time it takes you do that 6.5x2 if hes doing 2k-3k your not really beating him by much.

annnnddd you people really still ignore utility, the ability to kill sageeta fast really doesnt impress me much honestly, i think they have like 5k hp, could have done that in 3 seconds with tornado break.
    How about Jabroga instant killing 1 Drua Gohra while doing at least 75% damage to the other Drua Gohra(like the picture I posted)