Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

guntecher buffs woohoo! ^_^ time to hunt me some tesbra's! now hopefully my resta's wont be so low even at 21+

edit: as much as I like cards I struggle now to find ANYTHING to outdps them with even at A and all my other stuff is 11* S, if we had access to higher cards it'd just make that worse x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2008-02-20 00:25 ]</font>
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

On 2008-02-20 00:03, Mystil wrote:
    There. The end of the slicer era. And one useless weapon to AFs. Hope you're all happy now.
    useless because it isn't godly anymore? still ranged penetration

edit: to below, I don't see how it slaps fG its not a gun...

and heres to hoping WT gets next buff, I loved GT but I did feel it was a little weak in some areas and htis will help, while I don't play WT I hear a lot of them feel they are in need of some love too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2008-02-20 00:29 ]</font>
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2

Easier bullet leveling was needed badly, I'll Agree with that. But leave tech Exp. the way it is. Damn 1-2 monthers don't deserve it, they should suffer the same thing as everyone else did! I busted my ass lv'ing mines, it's not fair to long time techers.

Though I'm part Guntecher myself them getting another S rank is a slap in the face to Fortegunners. They should've gotten something too, like A rank claws or S twin handguns. At least Rifles are getting something, even though they weren't even the hardest bullets to do, my Nova has Dark Shot lv40

Once the Rappy Amures are gone, I plan to play GT again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2008-02-20 00:29 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Chikki nerf? THANK. GOD.

But... even melee PA's getting boosted? wtf?

Well, there go the slicers from my palette. I'm glad I switched to FF from AF back during the Winter Event.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Master of Classes

On 2008-02-20 00:29, Psycho_Sonic wrote:
    Chikki nerf? THANK. GOD.

sound like you have a bias against meleers...

Very excited about the PA adjustment, and surprised about the GT adjustment. Now their attack techs shouldn't be completely useless.

*still thinks WT should have A-rank double sabers*

Firing rate adjustments to rifles and lasers? I might wind up actually liking rifles now if they slowed them down and powered them up. Dunno what to think of the laser adjustment though. Still needs multi-hit.

GT getting level 30 attack techs? Good. Support tech is so boring.

Number of hits for Sword increased? Good, it's a step in the right direction, but it still needs to hit EVERYTHING!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2008-02-20 00:46 ]</font>

On 2008-02-20 00:29, Psycho_Sonic wrote:
    I lol'd at that too, melee levels easily enough as is (most of them, some suck I know) but I dont mind if bullets and techs getting a little boost too. As long as this doesn't make it TOO easy, it will be very nice
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2

On 2008-02-20 00:27, Sexy_Raine wrote:
    Though I'm part Guntecher myself them getting another S rank is a slap in the face to Fortegunners. They should've gotten something too, like A rank claws or S twin handguns.
    A rank claws? What whale are you smoking? That's not something I'd remotely consider viable for fG. S rank twins possibly, but claws? lol