Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2008-02-29 12:47, TecherRamen wrote:
    shouldnt sega then allow wartecher to use lvl 30 support?
    Nope.

On 2008-02-29 11:17, Akaimizu wrote:
    Well, that's good to know. I'd hate to have to put you guys through the pain of Xbow 1-10.
    Seriously, you must not have been around when she was leveling Bomba Maga (pre-expansion PP costs) to 30. Nor when I was the resta bot for Bomba Duranga 1-31. Pannon, Polty, 'Pucha they all caught Duranga's wrath... which left me spamming resta for entire missions without tagging much of anything.

Xbow 1-10 is about the same as handgun 1-10 with a bit slower fire rate and it's less self destructive. I don't think anyone will care.

I'm still on the fence on whether they really should've given Guntecher level 30 attack techs, as well. Even as much a Funtecher fan as I am.

Still, it might be balanced by the TP boost being not that much. I still think the WT has the TP advantage, for attack tech power. I also did see GTs as being more Support tech and WTs more attack tech. Then again, maybe ST sees the balance between Attack tech worth differently than Support tech, at the current time.

Anybody's guess as to what long-term plan is in effect. I just hope they actually have it together as to what role or multi-roles we're really meant to play as things go forward.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Decent-level attack techs for GT makes sense in retrospect. Even at 20 it's (on paper at least) their alternate form of offense... and a hybrid class is supposed to have that. It's got nothing to do with class role in a team and everything to do with "oh god, another large bullet-resistant monster" when you're solo.

I can see why rifles are getting cranked up, but lasers? OMG. I guess ST is responding to Gunners bitching about Fighter damage. I wonder how often I'll have a good use for my favorite melee PA's as a Protranser now? I only do ~1500 damage with maxed out Tornado Break on a 34% Kan Yu thanks to the PA's stupidly plain damage mods.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2008-02-29 14:28 ]</font>
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2008-02-29 13:12, panzer_unit wrote:
    Decent-level attack techs for GT makes sense in retrospect. Even at 20 it's (on paper at least) their alternate form of offense... and a hybrid class is supposed to have that. It's got nothing to do with class role in a team and everything to do with "oh god, another large bullet-resistant monster" when you're solo.

I can see why rifles are getting cranked up, but lasers? OMG. I guess ST is responding to Gunners bitching about Fighter damage. I wonder how often I'll have a good use for my melee PA's as a Protranser now? I only do ~1500 damage with maxed out Tornado Break on a 34% Kan Yu thanks to the PA's stupidly plain damage mods.
    Tornado break is my 2nd or third favorite PA. Fast, Cheap, and hits hard enough. not my fault you aren't a beast fortefighter.

I guess, yeah... I'll still rock that stuff as Fortefighter. It'll also have its place against bullet-resistant mobs, even if my bullets do start outdamaging some melee it's not going to be by double.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

On 2008-02-29 08:22, Andy1423 wrote:
    When any game becomes too much work, then it becomes NOT AS FUN. Thank god the PA level boost finally happened. Now we focus a little more time making/finding that ultimate weapon enstead of worrying about level skills all day.
    QFT. Thank you.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Hate to sound like a broken record, but are you guys trying to keep the new killer shot PP costs a secret or something? You can't tell me that all the importers here don't have killer shot in some form...

On 2008-02-29 19:35, Mag_Launcher wrote:
    Hate to sound like a broken record, but are you guys trying to keep the new killer shot PP costs a secret or something? You can't tell me that all the importers here don't have killer shot in some form...
    I can't answer about killer shot, as I mainly play on the 360 version. I'm only lvl 54 on the jp server, so I don't have any PA frags.

To continue with lvl speed research, I just spammed a rifle bullet and was able to go from 1-14 in an hr and a half, so rifle bullets should be pretty decent now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeMan_Bayon on 2008-02-29 20:43 ]</font>