Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445

Awsome pic is awsome, thank you so much.

The imperial pick looks great and the background gives a great feeling to me.....
    It's beyond my expectations and it's the coolest humar i ever seen (lol, it's my humar )

This thread will die very soon!
    I am gonna make a new thread with links to my DA for the old drawings, since my webspace is starting to get a bit full.

In the new thread you can of course make as much requests as you like

for now: new stuff:

this will be my 2nd crappy entry for Reiq's contest.
    I tried to make a more dynamic and exciting pose.. no reference used for the pose of course the monsters is a big mutated rat.. ore something.. I have no idea what a rat exactly looks like :wacko

yaya
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 5, 2008 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    This thread will die very soon!
    I am gonna make a new thread with links to my DA for the old drawings, since my webspace is starting to get a bit full.

In the new thread you can of course make as much requests as you like

for now: new stuff:

this will be my 2nd crappy entry for Reiq's contest.
    I tried to make a more dynamic and exciting pose.. no reference used for the pose of course the monsters is a big mutated rat.. ore something.. I have no idea what a rat exactly looks like :wacko
    http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok40sketch.jpg

yaya
    That looks pretty dang good. But somethiing that very noticeable is her hip/lower half of her body. The way shes twisting seems so unatural.

but hey i wouldnt have a complaint at all if women were that flexible. :3~ /drool

Sorry for double posting on your thread. D;

but uh ... here.

1.) If your going to show the right side of her hip visible from her front then you shouldnt be able to view her right butt cheek. at least from the angle you got going on here. So if you eliminate the right buttcheek it would make the illustration look more natural.

2.) If your going to stick with the right butt cheek showing you'd eliminate the right hip from being visible. that would justify her sexy right half of her ass showing up.

Just thought I'd throw down my penny or 2. D;

-xero

Oh thanks for the tip Xero

I think I will remove the butt part on the other leg. and move the leg a bit forward, to make her upper body look less twisted..

drawing weird poses without reference is hard

But I am still satisfied with it, because it's one of the first times I've drawn something with actual action in it.

Yeah i noticed it one of a few that are pretty dynamic/actiony of yours. Pretty good man, Your ability to color really brings your stuff too life.

I just cant use to it, and im to lazy, I'd much rather just do lineart and steer clear of coloring.

Heh.. I have to admit that coloring can be boring sometimes.. especially when you color every piece in the same way. Thats why I try to keep evolving my coloring, making it both faster to pull off and better looking.

Once you get the hang of it, coloring starts to get just as fun as sketching.

Maybe we should do some epic collaboration someday! where you do the lineart, and I do the coloring

That'd be epic. lol