Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

What do you guys actually think about that?
    To the people who've been here since the beginning, do you think it's actually fair?
    Newcomers get boosted exp, drops, AND PA leveling speeds???
    Not to mention cheap cheap cheap things.
    Sega should rethink how the distribute this...
    The PA leveling increase should take effect once the character has reached a certain level. Maybe around the 80+ range just to be fair.
    Discussion open...

You know you wanna join.

I have no problems with it. Why would you want new people to suffer through problems that shouldn't have existed to begin with. I find it kind of exciting, actually.

I'm happy for the change.

To find people actually opposed to this.. it's mind boggling. Can you folks be any more condescending?

If it isn't new players with underleveled PA's, it's ne wplayers with too many leveled PAs?

I dont have a problem with it, sure ive maxed my first char on lvls nd PAs, but ive moved on to my second and am looking forward to the job being easier

also, no point in it kicking in after a certain level, most of the new players started BEFORE the winter event and got their first char at least past that level

Be nice for those difficult-to-level PA's like AD (both dugrega and absolute) and bullets; one of the things that always turned me off gunners was how long their bullets took to level. Though it IS slightly unfair that newbies can take advantage of all this off the bat. Back in my day....*old man rant that has no relevance*
    RPG Cliche #189: The Moral Of The Story (Ghaleon Rule): Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

I'm not opposed to it...
    For the people who worked hard for there levels. Think about all the time you wasted, when you can easily get them up faster when this update takes place. I'm happy it's coming out... It came out too got damn late. D:

You know you wanna join.

hindsight is 20/20 ;3

I have no problems with it for Bullets, or skills. But for techs, Sega has already nerfed the difficulty of leveling techs got a speed boost.

I hope damn 1-2 monthers don't eeeeevvvverrrrrr come near my techs level after the effort I put for mines. They shold suffer the same as long-time techers did. This change wouldn't even convince people to have techs alts anyway,

My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Fucking SEGA... not only are noobs getting to lv 120 in 1 month, S ranks up the ass in 2 months, but now they'll level all the pa's in 1 month when it took me a year to get them all past 31....

SEGA is forgetting the defenition of an MMORPG.... The reason I play PSU is to pass time, i.g. always have something to do in the game... If SEGA keeps this up, PSU is going to turn into those games that you can finish in like 2 weeks...

thats truly sad... now everyone is going to be level 120 & level 40 pa's....

then what was the point of playing for more than a year now? If anyone can join at this moment and catch up to me in 1 month?

To above posters. Exactly my point.
    But then again, I don't wanna completely trash the new players. They can have have a little boost to an extent.
    But as stated before, to the players who aactually worked for all their goodies, it wont be really fair...
    And with the S Ranks... I checked for a [B] Viper. And saw one for 5K. O.O O.O O.O
    Talk about destroying the value of that weapon. D:

You know you wanna join.