I have a Beast M Hunter as an alt and was wondering what Nanoblast type to get. I definately dont want Invincibility and was leaning towards the Speed version, but I thought I ought to check if it was terrible before wasting 10,000 meseta. Any advice?

Thanks.

I personally like Invincibilty, it may have reduced time, but you don't have worry about healing. My experience with Speed(EVP) has made me dislike it because you are constantly blocking and that makes it difficult to get attacks in. Power is good since it makes you, well, more powerful; great expecially if you have someone healing you. Defense is good, since it reduces the damage you take, but it's not all that great.

well I admit ATA/EVA can be FUN, having blocked every hit of a spin from the rainbow beast back when I was Fighgunner, but ultimately the beast form from Defense and ATA has such weak damage that you were better off not going into beast. It's got to be attack or invincibility.
    Flora, Cast Female (Level 150), HU-11/RA-20/FO-10/FG-18/GT-20/GU-20 :Sakura(GH421-Level 100.99 range):- XBox 360, Online
    LeAnne, Newman Female (Level 122), HU/FO-10/RA-13/FG-10/FT-11/WT-10/GT-10/AT-13/GT-10/FG-1/GU-1/MF-2 :Ella(GH454-Level 100.99 tech):- XBox 360, Online
    (haven't updated the rest of my characters)

Adaka Val. If you use it enough and get better with it, you'll be very satisfied with the results.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

At lower level I would lean twds invincibility or defense. As soon as you get to 'high' level (let's say level 100), you can switch to power beast comfortably.

some folks switch beast mode depending on which runs they are doing, but I think this is overkill at this point.

If you have a force around whos good about resta, power all the way.

If you want to be safe dealing out your damage (Or just laugh when Fakis chucks the meteor at you-I actually killed him once during the explosion) go with invincibility.
    Coming Soon!

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

If you're going fortefighter, damage output isn't really going to be an issue. You're already going to hit like a mack truck. I would encourage you to take invincibility, especially if you like soloing.

I say go with Adaka Val and hit mobs for 3500+.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

The problem is because of the JAing in AotI, you already do sick amounts of damage before you go Nano, especially if you're fF. I would go Adaka only because it multiplies your sick damage output by MORE sick damage output. You actually lose out on your attack power with yellow and green nanos, and the defensive increases you get in those modes don't outweigh the sheer raw damage you do in red mode.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.