Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

On 2008-02-27 15:18, Akaimizu's sig wrote:
    http://home.att.net/~akaimizu/psowor...uarestory.html
    That's more dark red than pink. Go ahead and try lou's hair. It's impossible to do so without hacking.

I must be in the minority that enjoyed the PSU soundtrack. I didn't like it much at first, but it did grow on me after awhile...even after I stopped playing(*and actually, I can't play now since my 360 died...because that's what those stupid systems do best, of course.). Now, I listen to those songs on a fairly regular basis--- the intro(it's so upbeat and exciting...I haven't heard a memorable game intro theme like that in quite awhile. Just hearing it almost makes me want to start playing again! ..and we can do miracles so take my hand, we need to save this world!" Ear-Delicious. ), "For a Brighter Day"(which feels quite uplifting in a similar way to gospel music), and "With You"(the 1st ending theme for the story chapters), which has such a wonderfully romantic tone and overall feel. Musically, there is actually more going on in the PSU soundtrack as opposed to the more simplistic, "elevator/on hold music" styled PSO tracks. That's not a bash though...I enjoy a lot of the PSO music as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2008-02-27 15:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2008-02-27 15:56 ]</font>

I love PSO, and probably will for a while.

That said, I prefer PSU. It's not the same, in many ways, but it's still a fun game, and I'd pick it up over PSO any day.

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

On 2008-02-27 15:18, Chuck_Norris wrote:
    On 2008-02-27 15:14, Leahcim wrote:
    Nostalgia Is for fags now? Wow.
    I'm sorry if I have mostly enjoyable memories then lol.
    I agree, it is a little harsh to call them fags. Lord knows i've got plenty of nostalgia for FF10.

Although, some of them tend to let the nostalgia blind them from seeing how good PSU is.

I believe he is calling the ones who can't see how good a game is because of that, a "Nostalgiafag".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-02-27 15:19 ]</font>
    Nah, In my case he's just calling people who prefer PSO nostaligiafags because they dont prefer PSU.

Exactly. But the people who can't see how good a game is because of that's an even worse nostalgiafag.
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

This whole "PSU/PSO is better than PSO/PSU in every way" shit is older than and more stupid than is really needed. It is an opinionated thing said pretty much ONLY by elitists who believe that anything they say is fact and anything opposed to their mindset is said by retards. Effectively a noob statement.

That being said, I only play PSO. Not for nostalgia. Hell, I never really played PSU long enough to get nostalgic for PSO. No. I play PSO because I prefer it to PSU. I tried PSU. I did not like it. Does that mean I go around spouting "PSU sux! PSO is win!"? No. For I know some people prefer PSU and I am not one to impose my viewpoint as superior to theirs. I respect their opinion and leave it be.

Now that my piece has been said, I shall return to someplace less hostile towards something I like.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Elitism is more fun than both games. :>
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

On 2008-02-27 16:36, Zael wrote:
    Exactly. But the people who can't see how good a game is because of that's an even worse nostalgiafag.
    So far, noone has said PSU isnt a good game.

Wanting rare rifles

pso...

I used think PSO was one of the best games ever. Then I played PSU. To me it is everything PSO was and better. I tried to play PSO again. After 15 minutes I was back on PSU. I love how the combat is faster paced, I love the class/race system way better and I have yet to see a game that can compare to PSU's character customization. To me PSU>PSO and it always will be.

The only thing I hate is that they replaced the RGB sliders with the color pallete. You CANNOT get every color that was available through the RGB sliders. I would know, I am now unable to get that awesome shade of yellow/orange hair. When I say yellow I do not mean blonde, I mean YELLOW and orange (color like the fruit) is impossible to get. You just get brown instead. I feel for the person who can't get the pink hair.