Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You ever see someone online, look at their name, and think to yourself, "Oh yeah, here's my new best friend..." This has happened to me twice in two days.

First, I was playing in an open game, and some nice person named SubwaysJared joined. Right away, I knew his IQ was lower than mine. I see him, and he's a fat FOnewearl. Ha ha ha. That's so funny. Really. Then, all game, he runs around saying, "mmmmmmmmmm" and "WTF!" constantly. He just ruined the whole game for me. I just quit and turned the game off after we cleared the stage, and it was MY game.

The next day, I log on, and I see this lvl 2 FOmar in the lobby with the name FomarlR@per! , a name guarenteed to alienate at least half the people who see him instantly. Why would you choose a name like that? You'd have to think that this guy would get banned if someone from SEGA saw it.

Maybe I'm arrogant, maybe I just don't understand people, but what a couple of @#$%^&* morons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neifan on 2003-01-17 08:24 ]</font>

On 2003-01-17 08:22, Neifan wrote:
    You ever see someone online, look at their name, and think to yourself, "Oh yeah, here's my new best friend..." This has happened to me twice in two days.

First, I was playing in an open game, and some nice person named SubwaysJared joined. Right away, I knew his IQ was lower than mine. I see him, and he's a fat FOnewearl. Ha ha ha. That's so funny. Really. Then, all game, he runs around saying, "mmmmmmmmmm" and "WTF!" constantly. He just ruined the whole game for me. I just quit and turned the game off after we cleared the stage, and it was MY game.

The next day, I log on, and I see this lvl 2 FOmar in the lobby with the name FomarlR@per! , a name guarenteed to alienate at least half the people who see him instantly. Why would you choose a name like that? You'd have to think that this guy would get banned if someone from SEGA saw it.

Maybe I'm arrogant, maybe I just don't understand people, but what a couple of @#$%^&* morons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neifan on 2003-01-17 08:24 ]</font>
    SubwaysJared is a pretty nice guy if you knew him. You in my opinion care too much of the matter. As for FOmarlR@pist, yeah i understand that. That kid (which obviously he either is or has the intelligence of) should be slapped and beaten. The name may insult and or hurt others that play the game. You just never know.

Well... Most of the times I look like a jackass while playing PSO... Wait! WTF! For true I look like a jackass also in real life! O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-17 08:30 ]</font>

Scary Hildebear

Thanks to the internet, everyone can enjoy all the mindless fun that goes along with being the village idiot. Without the unpleasent side effects of cudgels to the knee caps, stray thrown rocks, and kicks to the groin. I mean come on now, there is tasteless, and than there is a name like FomarlR@per I hope someone kicks that kids ass, I know I would, but with my luck he would be an ex-navy seal uber death commando.

On 2003-01-17 08:29, neko-chan wrote:
    Well... Most of the times I look like a jackass while playing PSO... Wait! WTF! For true I look like a jackass also in real life! O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-17 08:30 ]</font>
    That's because you have a vocabulary which can only create 3 sentences on PSO.

"STFU"
    "^-^"
    or
    "Bukkake!"

...jackass =P.

Crazy Monkeys!!!!

I know what you mean.
    Played a game last night where a guy kept spaming throught the entire game, he was asking for S/D or anything like that, it was just crap, made no sense. The people I was playing with finally just gave up on the guy and quit.
    I know I can make a locked game, but why do people have to join a game and proceed to spam the entire time they play. I mean the stuff he was saying made no sense.

On 2003-01-17 08:35, SeanX930 wrote:
    "STFU"
    "^-^"
    or
    "Bukkake!"

...jackass =P.
    That's because I didn't have a keyboard. I recently got one and now I'm able to be more and more annoying. ^_^;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-01-17 08:56 ]</font>

Grand High Cookie

Sadly, a buddy of mine is kind-of/sort-of stuck with a really nice leveled HUnewhirl with the name 'bukkake.' His roomate wanted to play with us when we'd go over there for offline multi, so he thought he was cool and made the retardedest name ever. And then he sat around all day leveling while he was playing everquest, so it's a lv.119 HUnewhirl. My buddy really didn't like his roomate and was letting him bum on his card, etc. and he moved out. Now he's online with a 117 HUcaseal which was good until he lost his Orochiagito in a BSOD (which was a legit oro too... I had the "pleasure" of listening to him gloat about it for the week he had it until the BSOD. ^_^). The damn HUnewhirl is good at her level, but with the effed up name of 'bukkake,' it's like a moral battle for him to go online with it. I convinced him into making a FOnewhirl so I could have a sidekick. XD

Apart the stupidity of saying "bukkake" lik me or, even worse, creating a character using that word as name, for true the original meaning of "bukkake" has nothing to do with weird sexual practices.

My favorite people to deal with are Challenge mode players who won't shut up. Especially the ones that shortcut the biggest word select message they can find and use it to purposely fill the screen and block everyone's view of the action. It's crap like that which makes me wish there was a /kick feature for the team leader.

/kick Moron Good-bye! You're outta here!
    /ban Moron

*Moron has been kicked by VulpesMundi (Good-bye! You're outta here!)
    *VulpesMundi sets ban [email protected]