Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Interesting question. Wouldn't really be a "road", but more of a circle lol

Yeah, Neudaiz I'm not sure how they'd string that together...but for some reason, I get the feeling Parum will be where the next GBR is. My main concern, regardless of where it's at, is if it'll be a PA boost or not. I could really care less about exp and I'm not gung-ho about hunting for any rares.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

Well if we're speculating..and assuming it follows the pattern of 'Do mission, go to lobby, start next mission' deal, I'd guess-
    Neudaiz: Forested Islands --> Rainbow beast --> Eastern Peril --> Demon's Above --> Sakura Blast or Cost of Research
    That's about all you could do without leaving a straight path or backtracking. Though they could possibly put in Moonlight Beast instead of Sakura/CoR since it leads back to Agata, but then they wouldn't have any AoI missions in it.

This would introduce party missions into it...although since the whole idea with GBR is to get a party together, I guess it would make sense.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

The route could be,

Misuraki Defence -> Demons Above -> Cost of Reseach -> Moonlight Beast -> Forest Infultration -> Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds.

Thats on hell of a route.

Co-op missions aren't party missions. And while we're on the subject, Awoken Serpent is technically a co-op mission, isn't it? Or are those 2+ person switches just for items?

Anyway, for Neudaiz...
    perhaps

Forested Islands -> Grove of Fanatics -> Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds
    or...
    Forested Islands -> Grove of Fanatics -> Rainbow Beast -> The Holy Ground -> The Eastern Peril

Who knows ;o
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I heard it was gonna be in parum with PA boost...but thats about as reliable as hearing it from some random guy on the internet...who heard it from some random guy on the internet.

I could definitely see the Neudaiz route including either Forest infiltration or Eastern Peril.

Mizuraki Defense--> Moonlight Beast --> Holy Grounds --> Forest infiltration --> Demons Above
    or..
    Forested Islands--> Temple of Fanatics --> Holy Grounds --> Eastern Peril --> Moonlight Beast
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

It doesn't seem likely to have 2 missions in the same loby. The most likely path (to me) appears to be

Mizuraki Defence -> Moonlight Beast -> Forest Infiltration -> Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds

Since thats 5 missions in a row (Parum and Moatoob have both been 5 missions long) and doesn't repeat any lobbies. They very well could snake it though, since it seems one of the major points of GBR is to bring attention to older missions.

On 2008-03-02 14:13, gryphonvii wrote:
    can someone post the mission strings for the boost if they're known?
    The only other string was on parum, and it was

Mad Creatures -> Plains Overlord -> Mad Beasts -> Endrum Remnants -> Dual Sentinel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2008-03-03 00:09 ]</font>

If the road goes to GoF, it's gonna be miserable because of the system slowdown.