Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

OMG Sie cleaned us all out in an embarassing way. Ray you definately got lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickochet View Post
    lol i see you found your pass again XD

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

I would like to thank:

Scarlet Starlet
    Red Ghost
    Sierra
    Rickochet Blitza
    Ryn

For helping with promotional pictures from it. Here is what I was able to make and dig out.

Last edited by Rayokarna; Nov 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

wow pretty cool pictures oh yeah do you need my picture as well?

and wth is with the beware koji stuff.heh im always being made fun of

Quote Originally Posted by Koji1m1 View Post
    and wth is with the beware koji stuff.heh im always being made fun of
    Lol if you remember that chapter when you fought Ryn, she hit you with a Tornado Dance, well it's refrence to that lol.

i know, i remember i though you were making fun of me, My bad

*ninja post*

Due to how controversial the last chapter was(I thrive off it to be fair) I am posting up the introduction chapter for Episode 3: With Heart and Passion.

Lands of War

Introduction Chapter 3: Silence

The light hum of the hover cycle engine blazing through the fields of the Raffon area where the only thing to keep the animals awake because all seemed peaceful. The lone rider was focused on his travels and nothing else, because he had the gifted that many people wanted, not to be burdened. Yet physically this was not the case, as his voice mails proved otherwise. He sighed as his helmet received another incoming communication with a small vibrate. Once again he rejected the call and carried on towards his destination. He wasn’t tired, but he couldn’t rest easy. He looked up from his cycle to see how much more he had left to go.

‘Damn...’ He whispered. It seems that another 14 miles before he can get to where he can go. Not like he has had any good luck in a while. As he swiftly manoeuvred through the trees he received another incoming voice mail. He carried on ploughing through the fields of Parum in hope of getting to his destination. It has been hard for him in these last two weeks but yet he has not given up hope. Needing all of the inspiration he can, he drives himself to his goal.

He had been riding for another 30 minutes before he decided to take a break. He needed to clean the grass blown up from the field away from his lenses. He took off his helmet and placed it on his bike. Pressing a few buttons, he decides it’s time to listen to some of the mails he has been getting.

’You have received 14 new voice messages. First message...’ He sighed at it.

“Yo man! I heard what happen to ya, what’s going on?” A deep teenage voice said down the speaker. He pressed another few buttons down.

‘Deleting message, next new message...’

“Dude, I heard you moved. What happened!?” A female voice said down the speaker. He again pressed a few buttons resulting to the obvious...

“Hey it’s Scarlet. I just wanted to say me and Kyta have made a full recovery. Good thing technology is a winner these days. I heard what happened to you but no one has seen you to say anything about it. Get back to me when you want to talk.” Her normal commando gunner voice was replaced with a cheerful one at that. He smiled for the first time in two weeks. Hasn’t had much time to check up on everyone else...

“We need to talk...” The message said simply. He could tell that voice anywhere, so he decided to move on to the next one.

‘Deleting message, next net message...’

“Hey Senpai...” Pressing the delete button before the message could finish, she he sighed inwardly at it. He couldn’t bare a love confession right now; it will destroy him if he heard it. He’s had his fair share of women problems and he has no intention in making them bigger. Deciding it was best to move before some of the native creatures came because he was completely unarmed, he got back on his bike and revved it a few times before taking off into the distance...

-Elsewhere-

“Even after all of this time, I’m still incredibly impressed by your performance Hope!” She shuffled her feet and looked right at him blankly.

“Thank you Lord Howzer.” She said simply. ‘Or that’s what you think...’

“Good good. We’ll be setting up a new course of action against the Guardians. I’m sure you will be involved. Anyway, don’t you want to finish off that low life of a CAST you used to hang out with?” Howzer’s smile hasn’t left him for two weeks, for obvious reasons.

“Rayokarna aXcess sir?” Howzer nodded. ‘Heh, speaking of him, I wonder where he is...’

“That’s the one. I’m sure he is going to be on every frontline battle to win you back...” Another CAST beside her interrupted him as he talked. For her not to get blasted for breaking convocation it best be good.

“Lord Howzer, that is technically impossible. The Guardians have layed off all current duties of Rayokarna aXcess so I don’t think we can see him in battle. ‘What!?’

“That is an interesting development if I say so myself.” Howzer gave a light chuckle. “Any news on his current whereabouts?” The female CAST nodded.

“Yes sir, after begin forced to leave the colony, he has moved into a small cottage home in the fields next to Old Rozenom city. His Nano-transformer doesn’t allow him to use weapons or carry them so he is currently unarmed.” Howzer nodded with intrest.

“Anything else?”

“All he owns other than his parts, is a hover bike. He uses it to travel to where he needs to go after his lost his privileges to travel by the G-Flyer.” Howzer looked at her in a little confusion.

“How did you find out this information anyway?” The CAST giggled slightly.

“Hal’s news report has been doing a special on it all week. Within that, sources from the Guardians say it’s true.” She looked upon the CAST questionably.

‘Looks like I have someone to visit. Now how do I get this guy to send me down there?’ Howzer clapped his hands together and turned to her.

“How about you go down there and put him out of his misery. I’m sure he’ll appreciate you doing it.” Howzer laughed a bit before getting up. Sierra nodded.

“Yes Lord Howzer. I’ll hand in a report when I’m done with him.” Sierra said walking off. As she walked down the hallway, she drew her Light Blackheart saber.

‘This going to be fun...’

-Guardians Colony, 5th Floor-

“Alright guys, we have been hit hard by that surprise attack but at least we are all still here to tell the tale of it and fight on.” Blitza laughed at Laia’s enthusiasm.

“I’m not going up against her again; I’m telling you that from now.” Other people around the table agreed with the male beast.

“Well, I know how you all feel and I understand where you’re going with this but we can’t expect to roll over and take it as the end. That’s what they expect us to do. Scarlet spoke up.

“We need to find a plan round her if we don’t want the hassle. And my personal opinion, we just got rid of our most useful bait.” The others agreed again. Sen got up which instantly silenced everyone around the table.

“We cannot dwell in the past about him. It’s as simple as that. As leader of this next operation I will keep that in mind. If Sierra does decide to come down again, we are prepared for what she can do. And I hope you people will see the same.” Others around the table nodded at the cold and hard truth. He was just another person now and she is just another enemy. The only was a Guardian can see it when it comes down to this sort of situation...

-Danes Fields-

As reaching the outer sector of Danes city, the only thing that could be heard from him, is the hum of his hover cycle. And as harsh as it may seem, this will be the only thing we hear from him...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickochet View Post
    I got you all good
    Last edited by Sie; Oct 3, 2008 at 06:59 PM.

What the Ray got booted o.o this not look good to me
    u gonna get your a** whooped out on your own
    i don't care how hard you are you wont be lasting long like that.