Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PSU General is the wrong forum, off-topic is fine.

On 2008-03-06 01:32, Retehi wrote:
    LOL

I'll see your comic, and raise you a Vent recording:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwql6_RJ348

I'm indifferent about WoW, but stuff like this really entertains me.
    LOL

On 2008-03-06 01:36, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    is this not off topic?

I play a little bit of WoW, but only casually, not particularly hardcore.

I got WoW 4 X-mas, though i haven't played it yet, i just wanted to know if its something for one who has no use of a job and alot of time on his hands, lol, who also loves PSU. So, is it worth the hoopla?

I am on it and I love the game. Right now, I am not on that much as I use to be, but I am always there at least for my guild's raid.

Yes, that is my main in my signature. Yes, I raid as a Retribution Paladin (did a lot of PvP for the gear, but haven't done much since I got my season 3 gauntlets...but my PvE spec is Ret as well). And no, my DPS has never been a burden to my guild. In fact in the last raid we had (Gruul's Lair and Void Walker of Tempest Keep), I was 5 overall in DPS for the whole night. The second in DPS was an Enchantment Shaman. So eat that know it all people who say Ret Pallies and Enchantment Shamans are worthless!

Gah, yeah, I hate nerds who tell you your spec's not viable. I PVP as a Shadow priest--and no, I didn't roll it back when Shadow priests were overpowered gods at level 60. But I still have a blast melting faces in AV and occasionally helping my friends run an instance (or five mangs, as we call them). Not much for Arena, personally; I'll admit I wouldn't get too far as Shadow except maybe in 2's with a rogue partner, but meh, not interested. I don't like the elitism and unexpected class imbalances Arena has brought. I'll be amped if they scrap it in the expansion and put a heavier emphasis on world PVP (like with quests and rewards and events and stuff) or even just toss us a couple new battlegrounds that don't suck. I mean, Eye of the Storm? Lame. Warsong and Arathi Basin are where it's at.

I haven't played in a long time, but now that I am getting a new computer that will actually run it at a FPS higher then 10, I plan to renew my account and get back into it.

On 2008-03-06 16:46, LILC wrote:
    On 2008-03-06 01:36, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    is this not off topic?
    It is, that comment wasn't directed at you.

On 2008-03-07 01:28, RuneLateralus wrote:
    I am on it and I love the game. Right now, I am not on that much as I use to be, but I am always there at least for my guild's raid.

Yes, that is my main in my signature. Yes, I raid as a Retribution Paladin (did a lot of PvP for the gear, but haven't done much since I got my season 3 gauntlets...but my PvE spec is Ret as well). And no, my DPS has never been a burden to my guild. In fact in the last raid we had (Gruul's Lair and Void Walker of Tempest Keep), I was 5 overall in DPS for the whole night. The second in DPS was an Enchantment Shaman. So eat that know it all people who say Ret Pallies and Enchantment Shamans are worthless!

<Joking> Well, your other DPS must suck LOLOLOLOLO </Joking>

I love ret pallies, building a ret set myself

I top the healing charts every night we raid.

Taking down Leotheras in SSC soon.