Well basically he will go around and try to convince people he can "hack" the 360 version of PSU online. He will say things like," I can make 99 synth items when i want." and other things associated with that. He said he "hacked" the Real Hand Gun G into the game because he had one. He dropped it and i picked it up. He dropped it on purpose and told me to pick it up. Also he said i could get banned for showing it to anyone or putting it in my shop. after checking the prices in shops and their are only 2 for sale i went back to his party. He told me to give him the weapon back or he was going to delete my character. After that he said he was going to hack my account. I told him he can sortta you know what off. If you meet anyone that says they can "hack" just leave the party because they will try to minipulate you. After the mission where he dropped and i picked up the weapon he told me to drop it and he could hack it to 10/10 grinds. but i told him no. he might try and get you to drop a weapon so he can "hack" it to 10/10 grinds.

Why cant i just play with people who actually play the game right and have mics.