Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Update

oh really? i could've sworn it was the full :/
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

On 2008-03-12 08:54, Astarin wrote:
    From the official EN site:
    New weapon boards are now available from the special Kubara vendor at the Dallgun Viewing Plaza on the GUARDIANS Colony.
    Does anyone know what weapon boards are being added here? I know the Prestoc (Kubara version of the A rank GRM wand) is one of them.
    pretty sure every A/B rank kubara board will be in the shop. yay hikec!
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Avenged Sevenfold 4 Life

niceness loving the update o and quick q how u get that thing with the line and ur info under it lol

Im 90% sure we get that robo pitch / C gernade launcher, right?
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

Heard the robot pictch/c Gernade was ONE WHOLE GOLD COIN!!!!!!! Lets see, if i save a silver a day...THATS 100 DAYS! BY THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ROTATED. CURSES AT ME NEVER WANTING TO GAMBLE CUS I LOST TOO MUCH ON THE ROULETE/SLOTS. D8< wish i could buy gold coins, shit i have max meseta have nothing to spend it on

On 2008-03-12 19:36, Yunfa wrote:
    Heard the robot pictch/c Gernade was ONE WHOLE GOLD COIN!!!!!!! Lets see, if i save a silver a day...THATS 100 DAYS! BY THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ROTATED. CURSES AT ME NEVER WANTING TO GAMBLE CUS I LOST TOO MUCH ON THE ROULETE/SLOTS. D8< wish i could buy gold coins, shit i have max meseta have nothing to spend it on
    Right, it's one gold coin. Weapons don't rotate out, however, so it'll be there for as long as you need to save up for it.

Here's hoping they don't accidentally give us the glitched Prestoc that has the stats and look of that one S rank wand, which will then cause people saying that the wand is too overpowered only being an A, and then when it gets fixed people complaining that ST is listening to the whiners.

BTW, anyone know if the Robo pitch is comparable to any of the current grenade launchers?

I don't know if it hasn't been posted here (as far as I can see)... but prepare for more (potential) disappointment:

Taken from the official boards
    It looks like we might have to hold off on the content updates for the PC/PS2 server. I will make an announcement as soon as we are sure about this, but it might not be until after maintenance. I hope that this isn't the case, but if we have to delay we will try to make sure that this doesn't impact our schedule for the rest of spring, and make sure there are no surprises after maintenance.

Xbox 360 is still looking good for tomorrows update.

-ChillAura

Guess I'm gonna whore White Beast for Jaggo hunting.

Looks like those damn 1-2-monthers aren't gonna catch up on PA levels anytime soon. I can relax from leveling my techs a bit.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

On 2008-03-11 17:58, Para wrote:
    On 2008-03-11 14:09, Cz wrote:
    On 2008-03-11 14:05, GuardianElite wrote:

Note to Original PSU Users: The S rank of Bruce's Dungeon is AOTI only, but original PSU users can still play the C to A rank versions of this mission.
    this maybe?
    fixed. and I wouldnt mind having some kubara knockoffs... only if they fix the catilium >_>

However I have a strange feeling... with Bruce's Dungeon going S.. everyone is going to be on Moatoob again right? With that in mind and GBR still being in Moatoob... get ready for forest missions inside guardians branch?
    Nothing is wrong about the Catilium they use, why would they fix it?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums