I'm sorry I have to share this cuz I thought it was pretty fun to make. I don't play online right now. I'm awaiting of how fate might bring me to the other side which many of us call PSO Xbox. My friends and I decided that we took PSO too serious by trying to lvl up our characters, get ourselves to ultimate mode, and finding ourselves rares so we can trade amongst us.

Well one morning I had to drive my little brother to school. I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch tv and I was watching Power Rangers Wild Force. Seeing how goofy the rangers have become since they first came out when I was like in the 5th grade I laughed, cried, and eventually turned off the tv. Well I started playing PSO and got tired quickly (I've been living in Ult. caves for a while with my RAmarl).

My friends came over for lunch. Just cooked a few burgers and talked about how much progress we've made. Like me they've made very little cuz we're like neighbors in ultimate mode without ever coming online. So we decided to have a little fun hehehehe.

We made our own set of power rangers with RAmars using the helmets (HUcast looked better but hand to hand wasn't hitting and I know its suppose to be 5 but PSO is only for 4). We preseted battles cries like "Power Rangers Go!" or "Let's finish this!" or "Ready Quad beam attack" with "Quad beam attack fire!" which was used with our handguns LOL. Mainly fought hand to hand with a saber and handgun in the pocket. We had battle formations and everything. It was kickin' and "morphinominal."

Due to several hundred deaths and a few hours, bad camera angles, and bad choreographed battle formations we finally beat the dragon using our fist. A job well done and something we'll never do again... Unless we become bored again...

Oh well...
    Time to rock with my friend now we shall call "Red Scorpio."

Heh. I think the FAT guild and RR Army were the best done to date.

I wish I were online to see those
    My friends and I can only do this in the confort of our own insanity.

Speaking of Fat, I've been thinking of re-creating Fal Albert & The Crew PSO style. Any takers?

By the way, you know I've got Mushmouth fool.

When pso gets me bored, i swing my sword in a circle

PSO Assassin

lol now thats something i would never do. Power Rangers i think ive heard of that before................................ oh yeah my 10 year old brother watches that show

Yeah... I get onlnie and make trade games, then do nothing but insult NPCs when people come in. Another favorite pasttime of mine is to see if I can make random game/anime characters. Oh, and I just recently made a Ninja RAmar ((Kudos to Spy and the REAL Ultimate Power!!! website for the inspiration)) which is basically a kamikaze RAmar that does nothing but Saber melees. Oh, and you have to have the right costume. Or it just looses it's effect. Yeah, I die a lot... But it's hella fun, and a good stress reliever. Can't wait till he gets high leveled. ^.^;;

Me and a few people got online and were making wannabe power ranger poses in a lobby. someone took a snapshot lol here
    http://members.cox.net/rubychan/rangers.bmp

Last night me and some dude did back flips 100% in sync, because we were...bored.

So, uhh, you all play offline multiplayer right? That's pretty interestin' you did all that stuff with shorcuts etc., even though you can't use any sort of chat feature while in multiplayer...