Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartecher?

Whatever happened to the plans for WT? Last time I actively played AoI was relatively newly announced, and I personally was looking foward to the improvements in WT, and maybe even playing some of that new Acrotecher class, but I've just come back, and it's like they split WT in half and once again WT is only class without max PA. Have WT been forgotten? Replaced by AT? Does anyone still play them?

Oh, and me and Golden Falcon are back into PSU if anyone remember us still.

I feel you there but you might as well go AT since you movements are faster, even with daggers and such, your dps is probably around the same and you are more useful to the group. I wish WT would get an increase in power, at least as much if not more than FiG I think that would really do them justice, maybe give them 40 skills. Mostly the increase in ATP would be the best thing for them at this point.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

WT does need something new. I'm hoping for A slicer, S bow, more ATP, 30 support.

I really want to like WT, but it just seems outclassed by EVERYTHING ELSE.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

The acro-classes stomped on the toes of all the hybrids except protranser. Now a lot of wartechers, fighgunners, and guntechers are looking for reasons to justify their existence.

While, I do find the boost to my base stats nice (Yay, I can use basic A rank melee weapons at lvl 40, big whoopdeedoo!), the fact is that when using equal equipment (bows) or even when using my a rank wands against c rank staffs assuming the spell is equal level, I'm being out damaged or doing about the same as a 6 force, lvl 20 Female cast, as on my level 2 WT, 40 female human, my friend is outdamaging me or equalling me. How is that NOT proof WT is in bad straights.

Haha! WT all the way. It has what I love, twin claws, techs, twin daggers, swords, cards, bows, and whips. I still see alot of WT around. The only thing I want is S rank swords and maybe lvl 21-30 support, mainly cuz of megistar. WT are the kickass techers.
    Our clan's blood will not stop forever
    If you wish, I would become a rose
    Our clan's blood is a lifetime lover
    Stay, choir of sorrow and pains

I agree. I love WT for the concept of fighting and casting, but I've had to switch to fF recently and probably for a while because I want to cap my skills. My skills were mostly at LV30 already when AOI came out, so I felt like I had nothing to do once I got all the MP I needed. I guess I could live with the LV30 cap, but combined with the lack of ATP, the class doesn't seem like it's worth playing.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

On 2008-03-19 10:25, Kylie wrote:
    I guess I could live with the LV30 cap, but combined with the lack of ATP, the class doesn't seem like it's worth playing.
    Have you tried your attack techs yet? Protranser's in the same boat for ATP and melee skills, but high-level bullet skills and a good selection of guns make it a lot more fun to play and much more capable when solo.

I love WT, but it is gimped in too many areas for me to truely enjoy playing it like I used to.

... wait, WT is MORE gimped than it was back with lv20 skills?
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan