Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Bumping is pretty popular these days

I like the redhead one. Black/white/red makes a nice combination.. for some reason she looks like she could turn into a vampire second and suck your blood out

I like it too, though not because she can change into a vamp or anything but because I get this feeling that if I talked to her she would remind me of someone I used to know a long time ago.

I know you know.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I am very sorry, but at the first glance I thought the face on the book/paper was a serious looking Spongebob Squarepants

Its possible it could happen.

Time to comment here too ; for some reason, i like quite much some of your draws while i really dislike the others, and i can't really explain why, i only feel them like that. So among those i like m00ch are the two girls (red-haired one and SpongeBob book one), this new addition (kind of appreciate the tortured feeling it throws at me) and above all, that BBQsauce carnivorous funky plant !
    And well, i really don't like the three others. :| Can't give any hint why, again... I think it's only a matter of taste.

The other 3 are rather sketch, the purpose of the thread was originally for those, but it became alittle more lively i guess haha.

Shonen A.
    Boy A.

in Japan, a young male convict is named Boy A as per legal procedures prohibit the identification of juvenile offenders.

I think you should give a bit more explaination with your drawings.. unless you like to make people like me confused, staring hours at the picture, trying to understand the meaning of it

The boy is welldone, I like how the clothing is just completly black.. it's just.. his hair looks a bit odd though.

I've always been on the influence that art is meant to be interpreted by the viewer.

What is a pair of glasses and a bottle of wine can be a "dinner date for 2" to someone else for example.
    I don't even know what happens with my art sometimes