Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

haha..

I always have that when I am in the sketching process.. I have absolutly no idea what I am gonna draw and why I am drawing it... I just start with scribbeling some lines, hoping it will end up good.

But I always end up with the opposite. My arts never have any having meaning behind them. I want them to be pretty and eyecatching. At the first glance people should either burst out in laugh or react like: "O M G!? thats sick!" or just think: "Whatever, I don't like it"
    Just don't try to search for any meaning behind my art.. the bunny killing is just because I like how absurd it looks and I just love to do the dark and heavy shading.

Next time I'll be sure to share my interpretation

Now if Boys in Japan as criminals are Boy A.

the same goes the same girls.
    Shojo A.
    Girl A.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

these all suck tbh

I like, this stuff for some reason reminds me of MAD magazine artwork, and then .... shit i forgot the other example i had...

But non-the less I like the arwork(Bashes "t" button on keyboard)... artwork* and if the colorings done NOT digitally thats pretty hot.

well, i use to read Spy vs Spy when i was a kid..

Walk very slowly...

ah! now your doing it again! making me stare at the picture trying to figure out what you mean..

ah well..

Did you addit the colors with photoshop? or are they just this bright?

I leveled. alot

The streaks my paper/pen cause was unbearable.

Plus obnoxious red/black is my speciality.

Also. The title LINK is just the fact, Sorasumi no Hidoyri To does not translate well, and LINK is its genre... (its a song. from an album GOD's SONG(Shinkyoku) the words are lyric.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayara on 2008-04-30 16:03 ]</font>

pretty impressive that you're still doing most of your stuff with traditional media in these days of digital revolution..

by the way.. I think I am seeing it now:
    The red half circle is the sun and the black "tree thing" going through it is the path??

edit:
    I never understand any japanese lyrics.. at least not the ones in anime OP's.. they always make me laugh because they sound completly random when translated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: qoxolg on 2008-04-30 16:13 ]</font>

Well in the standard of what i was thinking, the mother and child hold hands towards the sun to persue happiness. (The tree is the storm.)

Plus my explanation to my trad. fad is that my computer is faulty and cannot opperate photoshop too well. But i DO have some digital nonsense. Its on my webpage haha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayara on 2008-04-30 16:15 ]</font>